Reviews for Revealing Ink
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 18 . 8/1
please update soon
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 6/14
2nd or 3rd read through, tried to post on Ch 18:

dang, went to click the next button and there isn't one! Sigh, I realllllly hope you come back and finish this story. Very well done, really enjoying reading it. Thanks for sharing, if anyone has been posting hate posts, ignore them. (yes, there are occasional misspellings and incorrect words, but not many.)
debsel chapter 18 . 6/6
please continue this story!
major wallace chapter 18 . 6/3
nice work
NobleXO chapter 18 . 5/28
Great story, hope you are able to finish it eventually(soon - fingers crossed). Really enjoyed reading it!
monbade chapter 18 . 4/11
more please
tamagat chapter 7 . 3/18
i dont know if this fic is still alive or on hiatus or discontinued but i just gotta say it, this is sweet tender and jiucy and i really like it a lot!
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 2/18
good story, hope you finish one day. Really enjoying reading it. :)
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
It would be a wonderful present if you were to gift me and my fellow fans a new chapter for Christmas.

Please :)
phoenix-rob chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Please continue this story. Loving how all the characters are coming together.
GreenAlien123 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I dont like this Hermione.. She is really annoying.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Damn...I really hope this story isn't abandoned. I like what you've got so far, and I appreciate that you were imaginative enough to make new tasks. Your relationship between Daphne and Harry has been a fun read, and I like how you slowly added the others to the mix. I am a little confused about Sirius. By this time he's already out of Azkaban. Is he not in this AU? Other than that, this story has been very entertaining, and I hope we get an update soon. Great job!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
When is the next chapter coming out dude? Its nearly been a year, and I know your still on the site reading due to the new stories in your fav list
BMS chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
The translation runes are a great idea but how did Harry tattoo the back of his own ear?
Great story so far though.