Reviews for Revealing Ink
hunzbookwyrm chapter 18 . 7/23
Love the story so far can't wait to see what happens next
Wade98 chapter 6 . 4/19
Don't you mean a 'frozen' Ice queen? *Badum ssss*
mr.grey23 chapter 18 . 4/7
I hope you start writing this again, I like how the tri-wiz has different tasks than the book or other fanfics
FotoDi chapter 15 . 2/27
I am sorry but Dsphne is s bit of a spoiled Diva.
What's the attraction?
123irish chapter 18 . 2/27
It's a shame there are no more chapters as this was a very nice story.
i have to say that i have really enjoyed this,it has to be one of my favorite fics to date
i do hope you will continue,but as i can see that you stopped in 2013 i can see that is unlikely which saddens me greatly
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 1/28
Just a quick question. Why the hell did you make Harry dress like a horrible, stereotypical biker gang member?
bren261169 chapter 18 . 1/22
Just found this story and really enjoyed it hope you will finish it as would love to know rest that happens and how it ends
jchangpa chapter 13 . 1/6
Yuo know it was really interesting until this chapter. Yeah "BLAME HARRY FOR THE MORĂ“N STUPIDITY"senility do not make people stupid. Dumbass is is another mOron with a bigger STUPIDITY than Ron. Then add the rapist to the equation and the result is alway a bad story what a shame.
emtlilu chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
Good news...new chapters coming this week!
DBZx Skyfall chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
UPDATE! plez
monbade chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
pleaseeeeeeee chapter 18
sara1993 chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
Hi, so i just finished reading your story and are you ever going to actually finish it? I would really appreciate it if you would! You would make me a very happy girl!
furface294 chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
I have been wondering why no one has ever had Harry use the AK against the various creatures that he is forced to face in the first challenge, after all it is only illegal to use when used against humans, it would also make people take a step back and reconsider annoying him. I am liking the story
PoseidonPrince chapter 18 . 8/15/2015