Reviews for Oblivious And Blind
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/25
I love it. Neat twist on John's injury.
That was a twist that I didn't expect that seems so obvious in hindsight. Brilliant story, written believably
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/23
A good story
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 7/2
Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting.
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Too bad John was too dizzy to really hit Anderson. He would have deserved it, and I don't think Lestrade would have put any charges on John.
I never read a blind!John story before but this was nice. In the end I knew what Sherlock meant with "right, right, left, jump". I admire John's courage at that point. And the yarders still wonder why Sherlock is with John? They really are stupid.
emily.robbins.313 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Aw! I love this story! An interesting twist that John is blind; good job Sherlock's there to help, love and support him! :) - ER
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Was SOOOOO not expecting that turn!
Would you consider making this into a series/'verse? I would love to see more in this universe!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
God, those two are perfect for eachother!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wow. Beautiful. A precious piece of work.

While I strongly disagree with this pairing, you have written this story beautifully. A pleasure to read. Thanks for posting this!
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aaaaaawwww! ! ! ! Fluff GALORE! ! ! ! It's just soooooo cuuuuuute! ! ! ! ! ! And so incredibly SWEET! ! ! !

Plus...I never would've thought that I would enjoy blind!John...pure awesomeness! ! ! I am SO going to look for more of that kind of specification! ! ! Thank you for introducing it to me! ! ! And in such a cool way! ! !
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nice story. i totally didn't see that coming.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was adorable. I loved it!
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awww, this is lovely!

AnyaMaia x
tears of the cold moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow, this is really cool! Well done :)
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh this was good! I didn't see it until the very end, and then had to go back and read the whole story over again to see what I had missed!

Great Job!