Reviews for Sins of the heart
MadClawDragon chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Wow took you a while to update here in this site... how come?
bcmorgan96 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Keep this up. Is there going to be romance between Twi and Sombra?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Interesting
Noir Victorian chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Really good but i thought king sombra would have captured twilight since she is a powerful unicorn and to use her magic against her friends. still really good though.
Cocolover2020 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice chapter. Can't wait for ur next update. Keep up the good work.
;)
lustforkreation7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
More Spilight, I'm down for that. I also really like the concept, though I kinda' already saw the twist with the letter coming. Hopefully this updates soon, because this has so much potential.
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yeah, this definitely deserves more chapters. The concept behind this is very interesting and this looks like it could not only be a great action-adventure story, but also a great character study for both Twilight and Spike as well. I look forward to reading chapter two and I will be checking out DaNumbahZero's fanfics on this archive as well, to see if he's as good as me, if not better. I'm just joking. I don't think I'm the best writer ever, but your mileage may vary on that idea. Anyway, I hope you update this story very soon because you have an awesome start right now. If DaNumbahZero can't help you on this, I would certainly be up for the job.
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
It's been a while since I read such an awesome romance/ adventure story like this... Heck I love it!
Another story dark dudes you Heartless and the other author who helped you good luck fellas and we'll be waiting for the next chapter of this story MAD out and over...
TOBOK55 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very interesting, you've caught my eye.