Reviews for CARNIVAL
emmeline08 chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Waa! What a very beautiful story! Ryomas road to recovery 3 phantom pain on athletes really is so heartbreaking /3
Sakuno made an appearance again! 3 love that shes forever supporting and udnerstanding ryoma 3
So sad that the fic is over! I really loved everyone iN This! Even the new seigaku regulars! It made me cheer for them most specially the nationals wasnt here in the fic, it really makes me curious! Im hoping for a sequal!
My only qualms about the story is that, i sant mooaarrrr! Hahaha! Just kidding, me just being annoying here.
I love everything! The pacing, the characters, the emotions, the way you portray everybody. The new characters werent ignored and were actually enjoyable!
Thank you ery much for this!
emmeline08 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
The roof top scene was too funny xD and now theyve mistaken ryoma as a thief. Altho technically he did steal at his parents..
And ryoma just said "she dumped him" kyaaa! My Ryosaku heart is screaming that it was sakuno! And sakuno made an appearance! Hahaha please ignore me.
Kintaro is very secretiveeee, i wonder what his real purpose is.
Ryoma hiding his greatness is exciting, his fall from grace and showing all his weakspots, it makes me see him in a humble light. Good originality that i havent seen fro other fics so far.
I love the series! So excited for the end. I wonder what will happennn
emmeline08 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This is so intruiging! The lack of info as to why ryoma stopped going pro made me edgy :)) altho my guess is on him ijuring his left arm since hes playing with his right. Love the writing! Excited to read the enxt.
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
please write some more. it's good.
jimmy chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
im yelling i love this fic a lot... the seigaku ocs are really good, they're all clear-cut individuals, which is super nice. kintarou... honestly... just ask to move in with the man...

i'm transcending honestly this is the best thing i've read in a while. thank you so much.
RustedEagleWings chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Such a great story! I wish there was more. I love Ryoma's interaction with probably everyone! Great job!
sarafyna-chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Oh god. slflfmesdlckrmw ;; a brilliant touzai rookies fic! First and foremost, I really like your style of writing, the story unravels slowly by time, and at the same time you give development to OCs to the point they dont feel like a minor negligible characters. The small details of their life - Ryoma's, Kinchan's, the Echizens are filling **

Aaand who would have known that the innocent straight forward Kinchan have grown up to be a sensible and good at subtlety?
That precious, precious halved tennis ball.

My favourite highlights : Nanjiroh's saying to Echizen that he's braver when he was twelve compared to 22.

Second : The part where Kinchan said that he wont step into the nationals without his soul-rival. I practically held in all the squeals inside of me at godly 4am aaahahaha 8'D He waited goood ten years, that's just... asddfkgkl ;;! (insert incoherent words here)

Anyhoo it's a reallllly great writing, and the dynamics between touzai rookies is such a perfection _(:,3z_)L

Thank you for sharing this fic to us!

(sorry for the uber lengthy review, I'm just really elated with this fic 8') )
TurtleLover1999 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
ur story was really good. i couldnt put it down. the ending was my fav when the regulars saw ryomas skill with kintaro. is there going to be another chapter(s) or is this the last one?
greetingsfrommaars chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
okay. so, to begin, I will put it out there that this is still one of my very favorite stories for Prince of Tennis.
I love all your OCs in this, which is very rare. somehow, they succeed in having that individual identity that makes them more interesting than your general Mary-Sue- they're really /alive. also, you have everyone in character while still showing how they've matured after getting older! it's a lot of fun to see everyone after they've grown up, and you write it well.
also, i'm pretty sure that the smaller a spider is, the more likely it is to be poisonous... unless I'm thinking of scorpions. oh well. in any case, I don't think Kintarou had much to be worried about at the beginning of this chapter, hahaha
ah, that ending was wonderful. now, I keep on imagining your Seigaku going to Nationals for some reason... in my headcanon, they certainly do XD
drippinghoney chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful story. My only regret was that it wasn't longer. I laughed out loud when the team thought that Echizen was a hobo thief and it seemed poetically right that tooyama didn't go pro just bcuz echizen didn't. I loved it. Thanks for this!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
awesome...totally breathtaking...love it
PrincesaTaniyamaSakura chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
more please,,
animelover4ever69 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Nicely done!
Ciel Squish chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Uwah...so the end...ah so it was like that. Okay, I see. I really didn't expect this to be the last chapter. I don't really know how to explain the way I feel about this chapter I really liked it but then I'm sad it's over...ugh this is frustrating I can't write an adequate review right now...anyway I hope for more stories to come!
galesou chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Oh the "pillar" legacy... XD
Thanks for the new chapter!