Reviews for CARNIVAL
jimmy chapter 4 . 1/3
im yelling i love this fic a lot... the seigaku ocs are really good, they're all clear-cut individuals, which is super nice. kintarou... honestly... just ask to move in with the man...

i'm transcending honestly this is the best thing i've read in a while. thank you so much.
RustedEagleWings chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Such a great story! I wish there was more. I love Ryoma's interaction with probably everyone! Great job!
sarafyna-chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Oh god. slflfmesdlckrmw ;; a brilliant touzai rookies fic! First and foremost, I really like your style of writing, the story unravels slowly by time, and at the same time you give development to OCs to the point they dont feel like a minor negligible characters. The small details of their life - Ryoma's, Kinchan's, the Echizens are filling **

Aaand who would have known that the innocent straight forward Kinchan have grown up to be a sensible and good at subtlety?
That precious, precious halved tennis ball.

My favourite highlights : Nanjiroh's saying to Echizen that he's braver when he was twelve compared to 22.

Second : The part where Kinchan said that he wont step into the nationals without his soul-rival. I practically held in all the squeals inside of me at godly 4am aaahahaha 8'D He waited goood ten years, that's just... asddfkgkl ;;! (insert incoherent words here)

Anyhoo it's a reallllly great writing, and the dynamics between touzai rookies is such a perfection _(:,3z_)L

Thank you for sharing this fic to us!

(sorry for the uber lengthy review, I'm just really elated with this fic 8') )
TurtleLover1999 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
ur story was really good. i couldnt put it down. the ending was my fav when the regulars saw ryomas skill with kintaro. is there going to be another chapter(s) or is this the last one?
greetingsfrommaars chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
okay. so, to begin, I will put it out there that this is still one of my very favorite stories for Prince of Tennis.
I love all your OCs in this, which is very rare. somehow, they succeed in having that individual identity that makes them more interesting than your general Mary-Sue- they're really /alive. also, you have everyone in character while still showing how they've matured after getting older! it's a lot of fun to see everyone after they've grown up, and you write it well.
also, i'm pretty sure that the smaller a spider is, the more likely it is to be poisonous... unless I'm thinking of scorpions. oh well. in any case, I don't think Kintarou had much to be worried about at the beginning of this chapter, hahaha
ah, that ending was wonderful. now, I keep on imagining your Seigaku going to Nationals for some reason... in my headcanon, they certainly do XD
drippinghoney chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful story. My only regret was that it wasn't longer. I laughed out loud when the team thought that Echizen was a hobo thief and it seemed poetically right that tooyama didn't go pro just bcuz echizen didn't. I loved it. Thanks for this!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
awesome...totally breathtaking...love it
PrincesaTaniyamaSakura chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
more please,,
animelover4ever69 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Nicely done!
Ciel Squish chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Uwah...so the end...ah so it was like that. Okay, I see. I really didn't expect this to be the last chapter. I don't really know how to explain the way I feel about this chapter I really liked it but then I'm sad it's over...ugh this is frustrating I can't write an adequate review right now...anyway I hope for more stories to come!
galesou chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Oh the "pillar" legacy... XD
Thanks for the new chapter!
Ciel Squish chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Gah, I think this is my favorite chapter so far. It's really compelling and even though I have a lot of homework *cries* I couldn't stop reading. Thee story is really mysterious and interesting, the way the regulars slowly found out about their mystery of a coach. At the same time it was funny and Jesus christ I just.. I loved it. Especially the last part. And how they think Ryoma's a hobo. That made me smile. Bye (By the way I'm really impressed by how fast you update especially with the word count. O.o)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
more please!
viva chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
kitanaaaaaaaa you made me cry! that last scene...it's so beautiful *_* oh wow. i could picture it perfectly... the colour of the sky, the sounds of the ball, his form, the look in chiharu's face...it reminds me a lot of that one fateful first match between tezuka and ryoma. that's how you inspire people. ryoma learned a lot from his captain.
kintarou is perfect. i love their bromance...can't wait to find out what that phone call was all about! so mysterious! the rice cooker cracked me up. and the split tennis ball...kintarou is slowing guiding him in the right direction, isn't he? i still wonder what's holding kin-chan back...with ryoma it's his arm, right?
i love how you keep mentioning the old team...makes my heart flutter each time!
i just had my second final exam today (math) and it didn't go too great but should be fine...but when i got home an hour ago, i felt real dizzy and like throwing up and i decided i'd distract myself for half an hour before studying for the next final tomorrow and i saw that you updated and it was the perfect way to take my mind off the exams. so thank you! :)
kickingbutt chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I have one word for you - fantastic.

This is well-written, a very valuable trait in the world of fanfiction. I cannot thank you enough for that. It's apparent that this was well thought out, from the little clues to the images in each paragraph. The comic relief is clever and refreshing (LOL Kintarou). The way you've developed the new regulars, Chiharu especially, gives readers that special sense of nostalgia for the old gang, showing how much Ryoma and the rest of the Seigaku regulars have matured and how much they really haven't. And props to you for keeping everything pretty much canon!

Also, the little tidbit where the regulars tailed Ryoma had me rolling on the floor laughing. "She rejected me." OMG, I'm dying xD