Reviews for (Abandoned) Tender Sea
someone chapter 1 . 9/25
wanted to let you know that I really like this story. If you're lost on ways make it more romantic than maybe kakashi could get a bit of her memory,cause you know how the sharigan can transfer memory(itachi showed sasuke).They can feel exactly how they felt. Seeing her past might put more focus onto their relationship and how he feels about her . If that's not the direction you want to go with your story then...this was just a friendly suggestion or you could just add the memory thing to the end of the story when they are old farts together then kakashi can die knowing her biggest secret.
KurosakiHC chapter 32 . 8/14
so, is this story going to have an end?
KurosakiHC chapter 26 . 8/12
hello~ i just wanted to say that I'm your new faith full follower and that I just LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR STORIES :3 and also, this has been the best story I've ever encountered so far (and may I say I read a lot :9) and I've found myself glued to my phone these few days, unable to stop reading this fic!
IFRITE chapter 32 . 4/27
Great story! It's a pity it is abandoned. It would be great if you could squeeze out a few more chapters to just give it an ending. I mean, since Akatsuki didn't fall into Madara's hand, the other supposed members are just some missing nin scattering around (albeit super strong ones). It's not like they're the only missing nin in the elemental countries anyway. just need to off Madara to wrap up the story, and then write some romance one-shots to fill in some time gaps you jumped through before? Well, that's just my own wish anyway. Thank you for the story! I really enjoyed it!
Please don't go AWOL before you even write a rewrite
crystal2818 chapter 32 . 2/29
I hope you are rewritten this story, I love The story storyline so far and I would like to see more of it to me kakashi and miyu are as they are in the story doesn't need so much of the romantic side as they are ninja you could make it like that when they are at peace and the fourth great ninja war is averted or they will live through it and is in a happy ever after and or was some casualties in and some reminders of what happened type a thing.
Cute Iza96 chapter 32 . 2/24
please update soon!
ItsukaAkitoLuna chapter 32 . 1/2
pls continue, personally i think the plot is pretty good, the proper antagonist could be Zetsu and the-most-op-woman-in-naruto-verse, so pls reconsider and continue, or at least rewrite it, pls don't abandon it
Lil3597 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
It was great. I'd suggest reading it over, as there are quite a few grammar mistakes. Also... Naru called the Hokage Jiji...?
Lil chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I loved it. Is the timeline different? And if it is how many years ahead did she graduate? Just curious to see the math.
Crusade chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Comon she has ems and cant even show that she has sharingan? Comon...
kaiirine chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
Yaaay! Updates finally!
will be waiting faithfully for more..
Sarah Weasley Potter Black chapter 32 . 10/15/2015
I do not care about the rewrite. Practice leads to perfection. I concodo that history got lost a bit, but I love your style. A little more romance will be good. As long as it KakaxNaru. The most constant updates will also be very pleasant. I wait anxiously another chapter or rewritten. kisses
ArmyWife22079 chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
As long as it not perminantly abandoned...I hope I spelled those right, it's passed midnights and I'm sleepy- and its up for revamping its all good. With the time skips it makes it harder to follow how old she is.
KessaBlayne chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
I really do like the way that your story has been going. Yes, I can agree with a revamp or an editing session, but I think there is much that you can salvage. Get a beta to look over your writing or to help you tighten up plot points and you will have a much better product. Sometimes even a dedicated follower can give you advice on scenes. I just wouldn't give up.