Reviews for (Abandoned) Tender Sea
seriously, she comes off stupid, villagers have killed her twice. so it would be save to assume there would be sabotage in grading. yet she became rookie of the year? Doesnt add up. 15 does not equal 2
ShadowMoon96 chapter 32 . 2/8
Hi! :D I loved every bit of your fanfic. You're an awesome writer and have a great imagination haha.
Chestywinster chapter 3 . 1/16
Honestly, with how much you changed the story line within ages 12-16, this time skip seems to be leaving a lot of important things unexplained. I'm sure you'll be explaining it in your own time, but I feel like things would've flowed better if you would have written those four years instead of skipping them, not only because of the necessary information that you skipped but also for the tiny details like teammate bonding between team seven that would've served to make this chapter more emotional. As things are now, it seems like you just glazed over a lot of imperative changes you made and are just expecting us to be able to fill in the blanks.
someone chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
wanted to let you know that I really like this story. If you're lost on ways make it more romantic than maybe kakashi could get a bit of her memory,cause you know how the sharigan can transfer memory(itachi showed sasuke).They can feel exactly how they felt. Seeing her past might put more focus onto their relationship and how he feels about her . If that's not the direction you want to go with your story then...this was just a friendly suggestion or you could just add the memory thing to the end of the story when they are old farts together then kakashi can die knowing her biggest secret.
KuroHime1 chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
so, is this story going to have an end?
KuroHime1 chapter 26 . 8/12/2016
hello~ i just wanted to say that I'm your new faith full follower and that I just LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR STORIES :3 and also, this has been the best story I've ever encountered so far (and may I say I read a lot :9) and I've found myself glued to my phone these few days, unable to stop reading this fic!
IFRITE chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
Great story! It's a pity it is abandoned. It would be great if you could squeeze out a few more chapters to just give it an ending. I mean, since Akatsuki didn't fall into Madara's hand, the other supposed members are just some missing nin scattering around (albeit super strong ones). It's not like they're the only missing nin in the elemental countries anyway. So...you just need to off Madara to wrap up the story, and then write some romance one-shots to fill in some time gaps you jumped through before? Well, that's just my own wish anyway. Thank you for the story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Please don't go AWOL before you even write a rewrite
crystal2818 chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
I hope you are rewritten this story, I love The story storyline so far and I would like to see more of it to me kakashi and miyu are as they are in the story doesn't need so much of the romantic side as they are ninja you could make it like that when they are at peace and the fourth great ninja war is averted or they will live through it and is in a happy ever after and or was some casualties in and some reminders of what happened type a thing.
Cute Iza96 chapter 32 . 2/24/2016
please update soon!
ItsukaAkitoLuna chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
pls continue, personally i think the plot is pretty good, the proper antagonist could be Zetsu and the-most-op-woman-in-naruto-verse, so pls reconsider and continue, or at least rewrite it, pls don't abandon it
Lil3597 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
It was great. I'd suggest reading it over, as there are quite a few grammar mistakes. Also... Naru called the Hokage Jiji...?
Lil chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I loved it. Is the timeline different? And if it is how many years ahead did she graduate? Just curious to see the math.
Crusade chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Comon she has ems and cant even show that she has sharingan? Comon...
kaiirine chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
Yaaay! Updates finally!
will be waiting faithfully for more..