Reviews for Tender Sea: Revamped
Sadie chapter 30 . 2/25
Yea! Loving this fic and the end of this chapter especially. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Orochimaru and the invasion. Hope to see another chapter soon!
unidentified'butterfly chapter 30 . 2/25
Please update!
Hatsumi Blade chapter 30 . 2/21
Great chapter! I have been following your story for a long time and I'm quite sad that it hasn't been updated for nearly 2 months. This is a well written fanfiction and I hope you continue to update
Hatsumi Blade chapter 2 . 2/19
Cool chapter
DarkGuru the Deranged chapter 30 . 2/18
Finally someone killed that little blowhole. Thank you.
myheartisopen62 chapter 30 . 2/15
Thanks for the update & i just love the direction this fic is going.
Kabuto, whislt his story is tragic and sad, goodbye and good riddance. Even oro was more acceptable than kabuto in terms of twisted minds.
EmLights chapter 30 . 2/11
haha yay! Great chapter! I love that you put Kimi/Haku/Sai together. And I will say though, I am totally waiting for the chapter when you say that Miyu is actually pregnant! (:
More, update soon(read. Now)
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 2/6
No. Just no. This plot is hard to like for some reason. Sorry. And a well-trained Anbu would never ruffle the hair of some kid - especially this kid being the "demon brat".
Doris813 chapter 30 . 2/3
Such a great story..Does miyu tell them she's from the past soon? Or before she dies? I want to know about the baby? Yay kabuto is dead lol hopefully orochimaru dies too I don't like him. Update soon :) plz
Cinnamon-Fudg3 chapter 30 . 2/2
OOH KABUTO DIES? :'D
TheRedReaper95 chapter 30 . 1/28
Im not much a fan of reviews, but you surely deserve one. I started reading your fic before bed, you know, to calm my nerves and stuff. I have to say after a few chapters, I couldnt stop, thus I was up all night to finish it. Keep up the good work :)
kagekoTatamaki chapter 30 . 1/27
Yay! XD I am officially in love with kimi XD I enjoy your fanfic XD thank you for updating
ejjane chapter 1 . 1/24