Reviews for I'm Absolute
Juvee chapter 35 . 7/30
Your fic was AMAZING! It had some humor, angst, drama and let's not forget romance. The protagonist was hilarious and very relatable. Akashi was over the top hot and loved his interactions. Overall it was inspiring, kind of like zero to hero theme a bit. I've read this earlier and I couldn't help to reading it again! GOOD JOB! THIS ONE IS A KEEPER.
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 35 . 6/18
Loved this! Why didnt I find it sooner?! XD I loved the character of Azuri and your conflicts were really interesting to read! I can totally relate to you, except I was a bookworm in elementary school. :P When I tell my parents I'm reading, its fanfiction or manga. I don't know if I'm a kid that has attention (honors student here) but I agree whole-heartedly with what you said.
Aaaand I let my imagination go too far. I've got around three different series in my head. XD
I don't know what type of anime/manga you like but I recommend "Haikyuu." It's a volleyball story and I loved it. Its somewhat different from Kuroko no Basuke but its absolutely amazing(in my opinion).
Oh Kingdom Hearts obsesssions...That's where it always starts but seriously, how can we resist them? XD
XxTealJadexX chapter 33 . 5/26
i'mblushingsobadrightnowandsmilingbutmyparentsarehomeohmygawd!
onyxthorn1998 chapter 35 . 5/11
Absolutely amazing! I really really enjoyed reading this! I'm the complete opposite to you though. All I ever do is read. I don't stop. I don't understand social media enough to be capable of using it. Coming from a 17 yr old ._.
Moving on, yep, this was brilliant. And I don't blame you for not wanting to end it cause I didn't want it to end either. But I think that to be a good author you must know when to end it. Loved it!
XxTealJadexX chapter 35 . 4/18
can you make something similar like this except for kagami? please?
I've been looking for a good Akashi fanfic forever now, and this was just absolute gold to come across. I loved it. I also really loved what you said at the end, it made me smile. Thank you for this. It helped me.
Seijuro Akari chapter 35 . 3/9
Honestly saying, I'm a silent reader.. but well, I cant keep myself silent anymore, I guess... cuz Author-san, congrats... for making me FALL IN LOVE with your story... I can feel AKASHi there.. unlike many FFs.. (including mine) ** And... Yes, the hot red-head prince is just tooo amazing.. His charms r tooo Idk, attractive(?) tht u can't even resist... like huaaaa *fangirling* Akhem.. and I wanna say.. THANK YOUU VERYY MUCH for making this incredible-amazing and Perfect story.. I honestly cried at some part, when Azuri cried.. and yes, I'm more sensitive thn ever... Well anyway, I LOVE your story, Author-san! **
Rie chapter 35 . 3/9
Shouldn't you change the rating for this story to M? The latest chapter is nsfw after all.
Rin Aubrey chapter 33 . 1/21
I really like your fanfiction!
the way how azuri took every action to akashi is out of my predict. I like characteristic of akashi you made too, it feel so real.
but I think I don't like the ending :(
I can't imagine akashi being so old and playing with second akashi (seijuuro's son) and how are their children react to them.
but, nevermind. The point is your story is interesting and I am sure I will always read your story when I have a free time. (I read your story from wattpad too).

ps: I am sorry if my vocabulary is bad. Please correct if I have wrong sentences, it will be my lesson too XD Thank you!
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 1/13
What if Akashi found it?
Doujin-Maker chapter 4 . 1/13
At least he apologized..
Doujin-Maker chapter 3 . 1/13
Holy crap. She still appologized? I'd leave after delievering a good kick to his neither regions. Perhaps his face too.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 1/13
Hahaha!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh man, faith was sure mean. Here's Azuri trying to escape, forget and then there's Akashi; again.
EruniiJiken chapter 34 . 12/9/2014