Reviews for I'm Absolute
Seijuro Akari chapter 35 . 3/9
Honestly saying, I'm a silent reader.. but well, I cant keep myself silent anymore, I guess... cuz Author-san, congrats... for making me FALL IN LOVE with your story... I can feel AKASHi there.. unlike many FFs.. (including mine) ** And... Yes, the hot red-head prince is just tooo amazing.. His charms r tooo Idk, attractive(?) tht u can't even resist... like huaaaa *fangirling* Akhem.. and I wanna say.. THANK YOUU VERYY MUCH for making this incredible-amazing and Perfect story.. I honestly cried at some part, when Azuri cried.. and yes, I'm more sensitive thn ever... Well anyway, I LOVE your story, Author-san! **
Rie chapter 35 . 3/9
Shouldn't you change the rating for this story to M? The latest chapter is nsfw after all.
Rin Aubrey chapter 33 . 1/21
I really like your fanfiction!
the way how azuri took every action to akashi is out of my predict. I like characteristic of akashi you made too, it feel so real.
but I think I don't like the ending :(
I can't imagine akashi being so old and playing with second akashi (seijuuro's son) and how are their children react to them.
but, nevermind. The point is your story is interesting and I am sure I will always read your story when I have a free time. (I read your story from wattpad too).

ps: I am sorry if my vocabulary is bad. Please correct if I have wrong sentences, it will be my lesson too XD Thank you!
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 1/13
What if Akashi found it?
Doujin-Maker chapter 4 . 1/13
At least he apologized..
Doujin-Maker chapter 3 . 1/13
Holy crap. She still appologized? I'd leave after delievering a good kick to his neither regions. Perhaps his face too.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 1/13
Hahaha!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh man, faith was sure mean. Here's Azuri trying to escape, forget and then there's Akashi; again.
EruniiJiken chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I FANGIRLED SO MUCH

being Akashi's fan, I enjoyed reading so much
You're awesome

Akashi
HeavenlySwirl chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
Wahaha, I kinda liked it. The pacing was fast, a lot of flashbacks... some parts were seriously like something I saw. Guess, this is the cliche part in this fandom but whatever. Haha, I took the time to read this instead of reviewing for my midterms.

It was so funny but some were OA.
Though, I LOVE THE PROPOSAL... "Marry me or die."

Totally Akashi. Great job, congrats on finishing this story. :)
InfiniteDreamz chapter 33 . 8/4/2014
Awesome story! Just love Azuri's reactions! I really like how this story wasn't so cliché-ish and it revolves all about this girl and the way you made the character (Azuri), this typical highschool fangirling girl. You described her really well. Good job on the story! :D
Human Marshmallow chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
Omg I would totally marry Akashi !
Human Marshmallow chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Omg I totally cried here, at the end, the part where azuri read the part Akashi wrote
Rintari03 chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
This story is sooo CUTE! I REALLY LOVE THIS! Thank you for writing a wonderful story! Hope you to write a love triangle story (Kise x OC x Akashi) :) :D
1023 chapter 34 . 2/25/2014
Salamat po (you're fourteen or fifteen, right? If so, we're at the same age) for writing such a beautiful story. Medyo naawa lang po ako kay Azuri kasi sadist yung crush niya. Thank you po, again. I truly hope that you have inspired people.