Reviews for One by One, They Will Fall
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
This is impressive writing, but no matter what, I still wish it would be finished. I personally can't stand seeing a story go unfinished, especially when it ends with a cliff hanger or something. Either way, it's a great story so far.
backtotheshire chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Woah. That was intense.
I have taken note of the ANs, and I understand the reason for not wanting to carry this on! I feel like that myself all the time!
Anyway, even though it is not finished, this is a great fic, with a really interesting plot line. Thanks for writing!
Morris the Fool chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Awesome! This is my fav kind angst :)
Fairy-Rune chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
hey that was good, when are you going to update again?
sielge chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
I hope that you will finish this interesting and good writen story!
xdarkstarx chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
I really am starting to like this story. Please, please, PLEASE continue soon!
mousie2 chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
OMG! It's updated! Hey Satu. I'm taking a break from my hiatus to check people's stories. Yay! Boromir is freaky when he's like that. Who will be the next to go I wonder? Update asap, and I'll keep and eye out!

Lisa
Daylight chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
Wonderful writing! Please continue!
Veilius chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
Wow, that's good. REALLY good. Interesting idea. I really like it.

Hm, who'll be next? I think it'll be either Aragorn or Legolas.

Please update soon!
DeleteThisAccountPlease0 chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
Hi my sweet! I’m so sorry I didn’t review sooner! I kept forgetting, which is a bad excuse, I know. Why aren’t there more people reviewing this story, it’s bloody brilliant. I’ll just have to make up for all those reviews you didn’t get, won’t I?

I love chapter 4! I love the tension between Aragorn, Gimli and Boromir. I was silently chanting to myself “fight, fight, fight, fight!”. It was my fav part of this chapter! I could feel how awkward and confused everyone was feeling at the way Aragorn was acting. It’s so lovely to see a blinding spark of anger amongst all that…damn my limited vocabulary, I can’t think of the right word! Amongst all the *gestures wildly* y’know what I mean, mind reader! Everyone has been keeping to themselves in the first chapter so this is a change. Oh dammit, I can’t speak English! Moving on…

I was a little sorry to see that it was Boromir who tried to take the ring. Just like in the movie, I mean film. I don’t mean to criticise but a lot of what you write is kinda based on the films and I don’t always like that. I do like how true your characters are to those of the book/film. Even when the characters are acting unusually, I can still that they’re in character. I was hoping it might be Legolas who’d try to take the ring. Actually, now that I think about it, maybe I should be congratulating you. You did what I’m sure most of us were not expecting! The last person I thought would attempt take the ring (in your fic) is Boromir because he tried to do it in the film.

I’ve had a thought, does any of the above make sense? I put things in a way that’s not always easily understandable.

I liked the scene between Boromir and Frodo much better in your fic. It’s much more heated! Frodo bites Boromir’s hand! Ouch! Boromir’s argument was quite persuasive, you know, I felt myself hoping Frodo would give him the ring. Oh that could make an interesting storyline! I wonder what evilness Boromir would get up to with the One Ring!

I think I better finish this here, I’ve just painted my nails and you would not believe how slow I have to type in order not to smudge the drying varnish. Hey, don’t look at me like that! It’s been ages since I’ve painted them (translation: a few weeks) and a girl has to treat herself sometimes! ;)

I won’t say those horrible three words (pl**se up*e s**n!), instead I’ll say; take as long as you want with the next chapter but know that I am eagerly waiting for it and the sooner you post it the happier you’ll make me. *giggle* Was that just a long way of saying “update soon”? Uhu. Well, anyway, chapter 4 was lovely and I really enjoy reading this story. You are very talented as I’m sure I’ve told you many times.

“I am still fighting the urge to try my hand at some HP.” Oh you must, you must! Pleasse write some H/D! You would be the BEST writer in the world if you did! ;)

“Ha, no one would read it anyway.” *laughs hysterically* If you ever write that again then I’ll kill you! Of course loads of people would read it (especially if it was H/D *hint hint* ;)) . So if an idea pops into your head then go ahead and write some HP fiction. :D

Ok, I’ll shut up now!

Hugs, Sarah
mousie2 chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
YAY! Thank you so much. It's been a while, and I hope you're feeling better. Have you decided what you're going to do about your courses yet? I have just started my exams. Scary. Ek. Stress. Argh. And we've been reprogramming the computer, because something was wrong with it. Something's still wrong with it, but anyway.

Really good work on the story. I've been watching out for it. I saw that you recently updated and it was like leap at the chance. Is your website up and running again?

Well, back to study. I'll keep watching, promise.

Lisa
Architeuthis chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
Hm, I have mixed feelings about this last installment, largely because of the Boromir and Frodo confrontation at the end. I had hoped that somebody else would be the first to make the grab for the Ring. I did like that you made it baser and more ignoble than the original, with Frodo biting Boromir and the latter knocking himself out.

It will be intersting to see how the Fellowship handles those orcs...

I also like how the Ring seems to be affecting people differently. Legolas seems to experience it mainly as physical pain- so far. The line about his losing touch with nature does suggest his growing corruption, though. And Gimli's behavior suggests that he's finally feeling the effects, too.

So far, Sam, Merry, and Pippin seem to be the only ones who AREN'T affected. Yikes!
J7339 chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
I am really enjoying this - will you keep Boromir alive - will Aragorn come to help Frodo? So many questions and no answers until the next chapter - good work - hope to see more soon.

JULES
Noriel chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
OK, even though I don't usually review every chapter, just to make you happy so you'll continue this ... I like it. Please continue.
Kawaii Elf Girl chapter 3 . 9/12/2003
Elf-Girl: (Half cat demon, half elf) Aw! Please don't make it Legolas! PWEASE!

Kogura: (half wolf demon, half elf) It doesn't look good... Maybe some aspirin would be helpful for him?

Gloriollass: (And elf goddess... I think..) I think he needs a lot more than pain killers.. *sigh* I don't suppose it is at all possible that you would stick to the book on this? You know, have Boromir fall? Update soon, this story is very very good.