Reviews for Sabriel In Paris
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Cute and sexy! Love it ;]
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, just...wow my brain just exploded from the amazingness. Great work & wonderful man smex ;)
HisAsgardianAngel chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh that was sexy...that was fucking spectacular brava!
CelestialAngel2000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love Paris and I was actually there at one point :) It's a beautiful place.

This was sweet, the right length. Not to long and not to short and it effectively kept my attention. You wrote it well and i like the touch with Sam being able to feel Gabriel's grace. It seemed more of a personal and loving moment between the two. Almost like Gabriel showing that he trusts Sam intimately :)

All in all good job and I hope you write more in the future!
rte chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You know that weird voice Misha did when he said "Confetti! It's a parade!"? Take the way he says "parade", and pretend he's saying "bea-u-tiful!". That is the mental image I get from reading your fic. It is bea-u-tiful!
Bea-Voyager chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Totally agree with everything Inkpot satsuma said. Loved it :D
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was nearly sick romantic xD The first time in Paris with view at the Eifel Tower. I like it though.
Really nice :3 And really hot the two
XxZessxX
Inkpot satsuma chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ooh, nice! :) I love the small Sabriel addition to "Heaven by your side", fills in a blank very nicely! Haha, hyperactive Gabriel, that must be such a pain in the mornings for Sam XD Figuratively AND literally, given the jump onto poor Sam's stomach XD I adored that while Sam was worried about having sex with Gabriel, not being good and all that, Gabriel was concerned too, that was so fluffy :D And haha, gotta love Gabriel, passionate and obscene at the same time XD Also, loved all the nicknames he was trying out on Sam. The grace touch was a nice detail too, by the way. Haha, the popsicle just killed me, Gabriel is the king of random XD Also, Sam jealous of the popsicle was priceless. And the way they settled on 'baby' was adorable :) Lovely oneshot!
elonia chapter 1 . 4/22/2013