Reviews for You again
ariaspence chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
You know, you really are a good writer. :) Your stories makes me smile and squeal big time! More britanna/heya stories please? :)
PGSJ chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
This would defiantly not make a lovely ending ;), we need more! Even though it's been nearly a whole year...
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
It definitely a lovely story. Hope you will not abandoned it :)
hawkeye1212 chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Update soon. I love this story! Update please... :)
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Just wanted to say I love this story, and I'm always patiently waiting for more chapters. :D
M206 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
No, that would not be a good ending. We need to see them engaged, married and eventually pregnant:)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Twist ? Oh like you're giving us a sequel ? :)
StephaniieC chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
HAPPY NEW YEEEEEEEAR! :D great chapter!
Chuckleshan chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Oh wow that was extremely intense and brilliant and I feared the end although it'd be a beautiful one it would still leave me wanting more so I'm truly happy this isn't the end, but God was this a beautiful chapter to read I loved every little detail of it, although I'd have loved to know what Santana's dress was lol. You make me believe in brittana with a renewed spirit and the best of all is that they'll be back together on glee during the 100th episode I literally cannot wait for that, but until then I have you and your brilliant stories to keep my happily busy. Happy New year
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Ah glad Santana made the right impressions on the Brittany's family
Spencer007 chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Loved it! Pleaseeeee update soon! Please update!(:
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Wonder what they will say :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Omg I am so excited what Britt's parent's reaction will be like. A little bit drama would be appreciated :)
M206 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Love the sexy times and I love that it worked out with Britt's family:)
Chuckleshan chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Love the super long and awesome Christmas chapter! I was so worried about how britt's family would react, I'm so happy her parents and brother ( after his little moment) and the rest of her family can accept Santana for the person she's grown up to be, it sucks that Jenny isn't too fond of her but if it's no big deal to Britt then it's ok. Santana handled that better than I expect I totally thought she'd freak and be the first to leave and I'm glad she didn't.

The return of the Lopez's wow I didn't even expect that, but I'm exceedingly happy at how Brittany handled the whole situation and may even snap them to their senses.

Breadsticks date was so cute! But I must say I cracked up laughing at " out first dildo" and " how big can you take it" ( which I'd totally be interested in finding out with those two) but omg the sexy underwear and the sexy times brilliant, brilliant! Santana's promise ring wins though, so thoughtful and heartfelt and the fact she's letting Brittany know in no uncertain terms she's all hers makes it all the more beautiful.

Did I mention how much I love this story and how many times I re read it? No we'll a lot!