Reviews for Golden Griffin
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 10/13
Excellent story! Can't wait to see this continued.
jaclynencizo chapter 15 . 9/11
God that was great and had an unexpected turn. I kinda ship it tho
She should have some friends her age, at first I thought she was gonna be friends with Ginny but it seems she's guilty and scared.
HPuni101 chapter 15 . 7/27
Enjoyable read. Looking forward to more.
HPuni101 chapter 10 . 7/27
Still sad that she doesn't have any friends her own age...and that she was infected by the werewolf (I'm confused though, this is the same as Bill Weasley and I think there was no full moon for her, so she shouldn't transform but just have some of the characteristics?) I'm surprised she hasn't had more breakdowns with all that she's going through at her young age, at least she has her mother...she did have that one detention with the flying incident in 1st year. I hope she'll stay with Andromeda and that the weasley twins will come in soon.
HPuni101 chapter 5 . 7/27
Great start. Love it so far but feel so sorry for her...it's sad that she hasn't made any friends in her first year and the following ones look like they'll be just as hard...was always surprised when Hermione didn't skip ahead. Looking forward to reading the rest.
animexchick chapter 15 . 7/24
Gah! I love this story. Only found it this morning but haven't been able to stop reading it since. Absolutely brilliant, can't wait for more! x
AyeraeW chapter 15 . 7/12
Well...that took a turn that I was not prepared for...
emilyamazing chapter 15 . 7/4
AHHH OMG UNEXPECTED BUT LEE IS SO GREAT I LOVE HIM XD
SG1 SGMe chapter 15 . 6/28
What?! Please don't stop there!
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 6/21
Well done.
namionepiecefr chapter 15 . 6/18
Hi, I love your fiction and Lyssandra !

I can't wait the new chapter 3
AAAAAAAAAAAA
RavenMichaelis chapter 15 . 6/11
Oh my god X'D I did not expect that! I just... my heart! All these moments make me wanna go for team lee or team cassius, even though he's got a girl. Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
EmberBeastie chapter 15 . 6/7
NOOOOOOO THAT CLIFF HANGER IM GONN as usual, an amazing chapter, love! it was wonderfully written and i’m SO HAPPY that lysandra is finally having some much needed fun. also, lee is such an awesome guy and you write him so amazingly, i think i’m in love with him *heart eyes*

as usual, i can’t wait for the next chapter. things are getting spicy! i’m also very excited for the upcoming summer chapters... i wonder how lysandra will react to the order? (i’m studiously avoiding the thought of the third task because i love cassius and if he dies i’m gonna SOB)

and i really, really hope lysandra gets some more gryiffindor friends soon ;o; she deserves to be seen as amazing as she is! i love her so much

can’t wait for the next update, i already know it’ll be
amazing :) 3
Kathiena chapter 15 . 6/7
so, I go to read this as a twins/oc and she's kissing Lee! XD I can't wait for more... I love this story, it's so different from all the others I've read