Reviews for Exam Room 12
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
rick brody, how cliche. Satan in a push up bra. I like that one. God this Rick guy comes off as kind of sleazy to me. My disdain for him is terrible really. Wow, picturing House and Cuddy dancing and my heart is melting because can they get any cuter?

LOL CAMERON WALKING IN ON THEM. I JUST... Greatest. Thing. Ever.

You're bringing out the deep hatred I had for Cameron.

Also, it's a damn shame she walked in before things got heated!
SamanthaSamma chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh, I always love your stories.
somebadhat chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this was such a good story. it was funny and realistic, i really liked it.
Elizabeth BV chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awesome Love it continue please
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
cool
dmarchl21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was such a fun story to read. Jealous House has always been a guilty pleasure for me. Thank you for posting so many of your stories. I now have to catch up to all of them!

dmarchl
Alex chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wonderfully written and I love jealous House!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
BWAAAHAHAHAHA SORRY NOT SORRY BRODY! I LOVE HUDDY!
Abby chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very good story.
Little Greg chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
"Stop sulking," Wilson said to him.
"I'm not," House said sulkily.

LOL. Love this.

You are the Queen of the Holy Trinity. :)
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Haha I laughed so much when I read the last line as well as Cuddy's teacher coming. So hilarious! I loved this story, it was very fun to read.
mychakk chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG, House instinctively smoothing his hair when asking Cuddy to the gala - and I had butterflies not only in my stomach but in my WHOLE body. That image of sheepish House... love it.

and you always make me snort at Cameron:
"He took a large swig of his scotch, yanked Cameron by the arm.
"Let's dance," he said.
Cameron, of course, was flushed, flattered, abashed."
LOL SO naive *shakes head*

and then this:
As Cameron was trying to memorize the way House felt and smelled—fantasizing, as she often did, about being the one woman who could save him from his misery—House was staring over her shoulder, at Cuddy.
Ah, am I a bad person for enjoying Cameron bashing so much? :]

The Cam/Chase conversation reminded me of one of Chase's best lines: "you two are just too nasty to each other not to have been...nasty" :D (might be a random observation, but I loved the scene - the one here and the one in the show, so i though I'll share)

And woman, are you trying to kill me! Such a beautiful scene when Cuddy finds House in his office. I love the intimate vibe to it, not simple sexin', but something more deeper.

...and of course Cameron gets to see them :D she's such a Drama Queen - running with tears... ah. I feel sorry for Chase (I love Chase), but anyone has to have at least one vice, right?

And... you cut off the best part. Now I'm off to bed, while my imagination is ...active. if I'm late for work tomorrow, I'm blaming you :P

Love this piece :)
z chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love jealous House. :D
Nice story, as usual ;)
Robin chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very cute. You have the characters' voices down perfectly-the reader can actually hear House and Cuddy talking to each other as if these were scenes from the actual series. Bravo. Keep writing, ATD-you are one of the best House fiction authors out there!
amme7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013