Reviews for Snow White - Aqua Blue
deanepadua chapter 1 . 1/9
And why do I feel this story was similar to the movie Snow White and The Huntsman? Anyways, great fic. You made Aqua and Snow White the same...
Child of Entropy chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Gotta love the rhyming. I'm loving the story so far. A 10 out of 10 in my book.
ManOfManyTales chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
It's funny. The minute you said Hollow Bastion, I pictured Maleficent as the queen. Even though she's probably the furthest from fair.

Unless you want to think about the Angelina Jolie Maleficent (love that movie by the way), then it could work.
Terra ForceXIII chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Great finish, perfect with a bow on top! X3

I wondered about Sora since he wasn't one of the dwarves, but I guess he's the perfect child for Terra & Aqua outside of OCs. Terra and Aqua being King and Queen is such a fitting image, much more mature than the other KH pairings who'd probably be stuck in the prince/princess category. :P

Congratulations on completing your fic, can't wait for our cooperative story. ;)
ArcanineTales chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Daaawwww, it's so fluffy I'm gonna die! XD I enjoyed the ending, and felt you wrapped it up nicely. Except that I didn't see anything about Cloud and Tifa... I imagine Cloud becomes High General of the army or something? XD And I like to imagine Tifa helping out with little baby Sora. :) Good job and nice ending! Hope to see more from you!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Bravo, Great story with a great ending. This is an awesome story and you did a great job with it.
Blackrose024 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
That was really cute, and I enjoyed reading the entire story. To me, I thought the ending was perfect. I can't wait to find out what the next project is going to be. Keep up the good work.
CirciFox81314 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I loved the story. You did a good job on it.

I'm sad to see this has ended, but I'm glad that the story was able to finish too, because all good things must come to an end.
Lt. Basil chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I was wondering why Sora wasn't one of the "seven dwarves"! I admit, I would've liked to see him as Vanitas' brother (I can only imagine the hilarious level of teasing received, lol), but I like this version too. He's so cute :3
Great story, all the way through. I really enjoyed this version of the fairy tale. The only thing I know for sure that I would've done differently if I'd written it was add more of Axel in it. I really like him, and it would be so awesome to see him bonding with Roxas, Xion and Ven. Then he could tease Riku about the little crush he has on Xion :)
The story was great. You are an awesome writer.
ArcanineTales chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Wow, you wrapped that up really quick considering all that happened in one chapter. For some reason I wasn't expecting her to die in this chapter. XD I thought that last scene there was interesting. I'm assuming the final blow required Aqua's blood? It's been awhile since I read the previous chapters so I'm guessing one of the mirror's prophesies mention something about her blood? Anyway, I'm glad there's gonna be another chapter, since I'd be sad if it ended here. As for work, I suppose it IS necessary in this day and age, and sleep? psh, way overrated, but if you must then I guess we'll just have to me patient and wait for your update like usual. XD
veronica.toon.7 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
The perfect music for this scene is Ding Dong the Witch is dead by Glee. Its really pretty. Great Chapter. Can't wait to find out how it ends.
Terra ForceXIII chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
What's done is done and can never be undone... as some might say. :3

The Queen's dead, Terra is redeemed for his past deeds, and Aqua is fairest of them all. What now, ceremony, dancing, waffles? O_o

Maybe its time to see the rest of the seven chibis (I still think of them as that) and all have a big hug. :)
Blackrose024 chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Nice, I loved the ending of the chapter, and the Final Fantasy IX reference, was pretty cool, even though it's been ages, since I played the game. With the Wicked Witch gone, everything ruined by the Queen's darkness will be reestablish and a new light will shine. Can't wait to read what's going to happen next for Terra and Aqua.
Dark Slayer's Throne chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Ding do- Awwww you already said it.

I really enjoy your writing, and I'm glad you decided to share this with us. Well worth the wait.
CirciFox81314 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
We do? NOOOO!

Then again, despite I don't want the story to end, all good things must come to an end and you have done well.

And yeah! The Queen is gone. We don't have to deal with her evil reign no more!

I will await in patience for the next chapter!