Reviews for Passion Fruit
No one important chapter 10 . 5/4
One of the most Seiner fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for this.
heartless241 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
xD MORE
ijustliketoread43 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOO CUTE! I loved it ... Great story!
heartless241 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
more please
DeViLaNgEl11 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Cute! Ooo I wonder what's gonna happen at this "get together". Tehe Take your time btw I know how stressful exams and finals can be trust me! No rush...

*Crystal*
heartless241 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Wow more plz I haven't had my fill of seiner so plz more xD
DeViLaNgEl11 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Aw yay! I'm curious as to what is going to happen now though :3
heartless241 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
hahahahahahahaha more plz xD
ge chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Seriously, I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
cora chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Loving it!
DeViLaNgEl11 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I like where this fic is going. I just have two very small problems. #1 In chapter one you said they were in their senior year of college. I'm sure this is just a typo and you meant to say high school since you also stated that Hayner is 18. #2 After somebody talks you just go straight to someone's movements or another detail without actually telling the reader who just spoke. I know you are probably trying to avoid the "blah" Hayner said. and "blah" Seifer said. But since it might confuse the reader as to who is talking it would probably be best if you would do it anyway. I'm no expert writer or anything, but thats just what I felt like should be fixed. If you take my advice great! If you don't its whatever do your own thing. Other than this I do really like the way this fic is going and I want to know what Seifer was going to say even though I have an idea. Well hope ya update soon!

*Crystal*