Reviews for Guilty as charged
Me chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I greatly enjoyed this tale, please write more?
kaws chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Very scatter brained but funny.
Crys chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
*snicker*

This is quite amusing in a crack-fic way.
This is something straight out of a cartoon. I am running on the top of the water with a bunch of metal man eating sharks chasing me.

Don't know if it'll be continued, but it's been fun.
paulmoss chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Loving the concept of this story. The only negative thing I can say is that the story does seem to jump about a bit, and you lose track of what is going on. But other than that I would like you to continue this story.
Celexs Draconia chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
This is very interesting. I look forward to seeing how it continues.

Cel
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hey this first chapter is hilarious or should I dare say grrRRRREEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT! as tony the tiger would say, hehehehehehe hey always wanted to say or type that...!

Great story so far no time to turn the page or err hit the next button...yeah thats it hit that ole gray button!
ep chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
sympa
jonh73 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I get that it was supposed to be humorous and convey confusion but it only succeeded to confuse me. A bit more clarification is needed even if it's a crack!fic. Hope to see more.
alichi chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Started great, got a bit too manic at chapter three but I really want to find out where you are going with this.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Now this one is very different than the other ootp harry fics and you have made me interested in your fic
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Very strange.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Ack! Where is Hedwig?! I hope she is alright!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Way to go, Harry! However if you had of waited and talked with Amelia things would have been very different.
josh148513 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013