Reviews for Can the Lost be Found?
Stripesicles222 chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Is it bad that I thought LAF was Lawrence Fletcher?
KarEn BloNdiE chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Awesome! I hope you will make a sequel
SCphantom chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
That was a great story, confusing at times, but nonetheless a great story.
Idontcarewhatthissays chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I knew the F in L. A. F. standed for Flynn!
boxofpandora16 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
That line reminds me of a line from psych. HEEEEEEEREEE'S LASSSSIE!
Kale Bishop chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I'll buy it. At least Loic's done for. Most of this chapter was focused on the couple's relationship anyway so I don't really care if this part was kinda anti-climactic, no offense. Anyway I can't read the next chapter now. g2g. Great job BTW!
LaptopWriter22 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Oh, my goodness, I loved this story! I know, I know; it's over. But, it was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone!
carpediemphineas chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Phineas' (Is it odd to talk about myself that way?) determination to find Isabella was awesome! I sped-read through the whole story, and now I should probably read it normally.

I really wish I was in time! I love giving out reviews!

However, why is it Phinbella? Woah, maybe I read the story too fast.

Carpe Diem!
sydneyt6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Every story of yours that I've read has been exceptionally written and left me wanting to read more. This story was no exception. I really enjoyed reading this (as I do all your stories!)
phineas81707 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
You're welcome!
Mapiteu chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I liked this story! It was interesting and I loved phineas' desire to find Isabella even tho it was so unlikely. And the ending was soo cute! So simple and yet it wasn't at the same time 3. I'm excited for a sequel if you're making one!
Ryan Stoppable chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Oh goodness, Loic's coming for his revenge against Phineas and Isabella. At some point. And Phin should *never* have to worry about people questioning him ever again.

A great end to a great story. :) For the one-shots, this isn't a question, but how about Isabella reuniting with people after all the years? Vivian, the Fireside Girls, Candace, etc.
RedWingChris chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Great story! Awesome! What will the questions be called?
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I hope I'll be there to read your next story as well!

I want to hear more about Amanda. For her to be five when the boys are eighteen, and Candace is five years older than them, she must have had Amanda when she was only eighteen, and the boys thirteen. So Isabella had never met Amanda before, or even known that Candace was married, as I assume she is. Can you write more about how that happened?
Axis27 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
So ... this might be long ... lets get started.
They should go easy on Isabella's father. I mean he wasn't the one who abducted her ... I think ... no it was Phineas's father ... biological father.
Oh, this can't be good. What happened to Isabellas life that changed.
Phineas is so sweet.
Not many unfortunately.
... that's sad ... six years ... what would happen if she just ... reappeared?
He cares about you that much Isabella. That's why he looked for so long ... you can't just not return after he spent so long to try to find you.
*cry*
*cry*
*cry* (I need to stop crying ... a guy isn't supposed to be this sentimental ... or know what that word means ... or be able to spell it correctly on his first try)
Yeah, if anyone could make this work, it's Phineas.
Isabella's mom is so concerned for her now, she lost her doughtier once and is unwilling to loose her again.
Aww Isabella parents are together.
She actually has that as a ringtone? I would think that she would have something else.
Ha, Amanda talks to Isabella like an aunt. I find it kinda nice.
Oh, I know why she did that.
wait ... it took Phineas a month to ask Isabella to be his girlfriend?
Oh eleven and a half ... that means that so he waited half a month ... I guess it's acceptable ... I guess.
Oh ... so they decided to wait ... I need to read faster.
Hmmm ... yeah, sounds about enough time.
Ha, Ferb and Vanessa are already talking about kids. And Phineas is about to propose to Isabella ... DAMN I promised to stop making predictions ... I could just delete that ... and this ... but then it will never be read ... never be read ...
CALLED IT!
I could so see Phineas doing something like that.
But Phineas's father is going to escape so things are going to be worse.
I WAS JOKING! I DIDN'T THINK HE'D ACTUALLY ESCAPE! ... why did they move him all the way to the tri state area?
It was my pleasure to read this and review. I don't have a question at the moment but if I think of one can I PM you? ether way I'm getting a head ache from all this crying (again, I'm a man so I shouldn't be crying) so I should get going.