Reviews for Shooting Star
Lenore chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
I really like this fic (even if it is depressing)and "Stranger With The Melody". Of course, since Harry Chapin is one of my favorite singers and thoose two songs are two of my favorite songs by him, my opinion is slightly biased. Even so, I think that you did a good job in writing both stories. I be on the look out in case you write any more fics to Harry Chapin songs.
oarnges chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
uuuuuhhhhhhh... yeah. i always knew davis was off his rocker. but who the hell would marry him? you say kari, sora, or anyone with close (kari, bro/sis, sora,

bf/gf {possibly, right just now best friend})to tai in general, i'll hurt you. and no yoai please! i would hardly like to see izzy in a minnie skirt taking davis to the "psychiactric facility for the disterbed mind." i'll go through it one more time. and i know yolie can be annoying but she dosn't deserve this! make britney spears! (abnoxious b*tch)
kohikeku chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
that is soooo good! who's the wife? hmm.. oh, and i still read a print out copy of ur "digidestiny will always be there" fic. that was a masterpiece. *goes and reads it again*
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
That was a long, strange trip...so dark...you really do have a way with words, and I love that song. :::heaps praise on Kimmi::: Well, all I can say, is thank you very much for such a great fic.
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
Whoa! You like Davi-kun? yay! I thought I was the only one... i just don't see why people hate him! He's cool! oooh, anyway - this was sooo sad! u.u Loved it! Seii
Leto chapter 1 . 10/14/2000
I think that was very good. Well-written, and interesting idea. I think this is about the first songfic where I've ever actually read the song lyrics. _;;