Reviews for Fight Me Like You Do
Tspades109 chapter 1 . 4/12
I normally don't write reviews for one-shots, mainly because they do not continue, but this was a really spectacular story. I loved the story line you had and the fact that they didn't just automatically know how to participate in gay sex. I kinda wish that Kevin had said more about liking Edd in that last bit, but for your first fanfiction I'm very impressed. I look forward to reading more from you, but I do apologize I will not read your South Park stories, I'm just not apart of that fandom.
AWESOME FIC! :)

These two are ADORKABLE together, hee, and, you are a GREAT writer, just in general. (I have read ALL your work. Your Bunny is My FAVE, but, Love ALL your other SP Slash, too. Craig makes Me, SOOOOO HAPPY. Hee. Flips the bird. Joking.)

As a side note, always warms the cockles of My dead heart to see someone, ANYONE, acknowledge MY particular orientation; which is Asexual. :) So, THANK YOU for that. It helps with My depression, somewhat. Slightly. Bye! :)
Kayzies chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Omg I loooooved this XD
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Very real emotions in this. I truly enjoyed the experience of reading through this work of art! This masterpiece Thank you for writing and please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I love everything about this. Except that there isn't another chapter. But I love love love the details you perfected in making this.
kidd chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was the most satisfying piece of writing i have ever read i was aroused the entire time this is amazing and you should do another!
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was good. Dont stop now
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
omg this was so good you need to make more TT im loving it so much
Peach Creek chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Cuuute. Love it.
Moist chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS SO CUTE! c:
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Loved it!Loved it! Loved it!Loved it!
Amethyst Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ahh. Young love discovered through mutual sexual interest. XD you did a really good job on this. I enjoyed reading it. :) I look forward to reading your other fics.
Mrandmrsbipolar chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow that was incredibly adorable I loves the story line and I would love to read more your writing style is good so I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction
Ischemia chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Awesome story. I'd love to see more KevEdd from you sometime!