Reviews for Look, But Don't Touch
whatswiththemustache chapter 6 . 7/22
Gaaaaaaaah ugh this is sooo cool! I totally love the entire thing - so in-character with everybody, and I LOVE everybody's interactions - Merlin and Dean, Sam and Arthur (and Gwen! LOL!) and basically, this entire thing is totally freaking fantastic. I wish you'd update! I see it's been like two years, but if you ever get out of that busy rut you seen to be in...please update! I'm sure all your readers and dying to see your next update.
fastreader12 chapter 6 . 2/27
Gah! Cliffhangers! Why?!
Pretty good story so far! Update as soon as you can, please. :)
WinchesterNimrod chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
this. is. wicked!
Crystal chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Save Galahad!
Crystal chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Love what you got going! Hope you find the time to update again soon.
eventyraren chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
This is a grate story. will you ever finish it? update soon ok.
Jennik55 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
This is great! well not for Sam and Merlin but I find this great!
Jen chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
This is good. I hope you decide to update.
Silvershadow471 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
This is an interesting combination, but it works very well. The way you write each side is fantastic, too. I'll be eagerly waiting to see how you proceed in the upcoming chapters. n.n
S
katie131925 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Please continue this story, it's really intresting :)
Thimble44 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Please update this! I kove it. Its the best merlin/ supernatural crossover I've ever read!
Kirstendonia chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
The best Melin Supernatural crossover I've read so far. I cant wait for it to continue.
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Love this story. It sucks you left it with such a cliffhanger though.
Sarah chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Update Please!
Lumina Solaris chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
I am loving this so far! I did not expect Galahad to show up, but it's cool that he did. Also, Arthur's little glare-tantrum was hilarious. And, oh, if Merlin chooses to reveal his magic to Arthur when he is returned to his own body, I will be so, so happy. I love secret-reveal scenes.

Thank you so much for writing this, and I hope that you update when you get the chance!