Reviews for Look, But Don't Touch
Muppi chapter 6 . 3/27
To bad you stoped updating it. It was good tho!
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 2/20
I honestly loves this crossover. I know real life shit happens. But if you ever update that would awesome.

LLL
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 2/20
Just wanted to say I love love love cross over of my favorite shows. And body swaps are awesome. Sadly only 6 chapters that worries me. But either way thank you for the idea and writing what you did write

Kudos
AriaChan29 chapter 6 . 2/5
I know this hasn't been updated in like 3 years but I REALLY REALLY hope you update this! It is so rare to find SpN/Merlin bodyswitch crossover! This story is really good and I can't help but find myself drawn to it
An chapter 6 . 1/26
Hi.
I found this story and I really, really like it. I think the idea is great and love the characterisation. If you ever consider finishing it, I bet youd make a lot of people much happier (and satisfied). Its not often you find a good quality crossover like this one.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
I love this...good writing with good plot. What more could you want?! I wish you'd finished it though...
TeamPercyJackson19 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
The story is so good! Please continue it!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Oh man this is brilliant! Hope you get around to continuing it some time :)
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
I've read quite a few of your stories and recognize you as a good author. I love this story and wish it was continued. I had a dream about this story last night and kinda made up my own subconscious ending. But I can't go back and reread my own dreams. Please, please finish.
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
are you continuing this please do please i really like it please
Henry chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
miss-olivia-winchester chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I'm really enjoying reading this! The accuracy and mood of the story matches up very well, good job!
whatswiththemustache chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Gaaaaaaaah ugh this is sooo cool! I totally love the entire thing - so in-character with everybody, and I LOVE everybody's interactions - Merlin and Dean, Sam and Arthur (and Gwen! LOL!) and basically, this entire thing is totally freaking fantastic. I wish you'd update! I see it's been like two years, but if you ever get out of that busy rut you seen to be in...please update! I'm sure all your readers and dying to see your next update.
fastreader12 chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Gah! Cliffhangers! Why?!
Pretty good story so far! Update as soon as you can, please. :)
WinchesterNimrod chapter 6 . 12/19/2014