Reviews for The Ever Infamous: Proper Basher Moran Special
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Love it! Raawr!
VenusJay chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I read this. Then I read it again, the just once more for good measure. There is something so dark about it all, but good dark. Like the smooth bite and tang to dark chocolate. It was captivating and each line bled so artfully to the next. It is something that will stay with me, something I ponder often. Usually I read something and consider it of interest, something to dissect and look at in terms of good writing, but not this. I lost myself in this. It distracted me for a moment. I like that,
Jay
DrarryTLA chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was extremely intense... Everything about it was: the diction, the POV, the end, everything. :) It was my first mormor, and it was brilliantly written. AWESOME job. :)
Daisukino chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was amazing! The perspective of this story blew my mind! All I can say is wow!
EyeofMazikeen chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god that was freakin fantastic. Moriarty POV... Just beautiful. And way too hot for words. I cannot possibly praise this story enough. For the sake of all that is holy (or in a MorMor sense unholy) please tell me we can have more? I'm not above begging, bribing, flattery or anything else to feed my new addiction.

With mad love,
Mazi
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow. That was amazing. At first I thought it was self insert, but then as I read on I realized that we were reading it AS Moriarty. Really cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
the fact this doesn't have more reviews bugs me.
so, so good, well done you.
just what I needed on a downer of a day with so many MorMor feels and nothing to do with them.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013