Reviews for A Simple Message
Alish chapter 16 . 3/4
ZieraZ117 chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
It would have been easier for me if you'd ripped out my heart and crushed it. (Its a compliment)
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter can't wait for the update
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
I love this story, and I am so glad you are going to finish it! Glad that Carl found Michonne at them or Rick have to go save poor Daryl!
Samara44 chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
Good job with this story...Can't wait to read more!
BBC chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Sorry that I've missed the last few chapters...

Daryl goes from bad to worse, and then to sitting on death's doorstep. Tyreese has a hell of a dilemma on his hands. I think it's interesting that Tyreese said "If I find those supplies, I'm coming back." He knows Daryl's chances aren't good and honestly, if he can't find the supplies, there is no reason to return to Daryl. Daryl will be dead without them. He also knows the likelihood of surviving isn't good and doesn't want to risk anyone else's life to save his. Damn it Daryl, just be selfish for once and let someone take care of you! (Which is never fun). Excellent, excellent updates!
tracys dream chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Glad to have this story updated again - hope Rick is able to find Carl and that the others are ok. Love Carl's strength in this story.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
cool chapter
StayInTune chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
This is a great story! :) Please keep going with it?
reedus fan chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Yeah, Tyresse, good luck finding Carol.
I had a feeling Daryl's wound would be infected. You wrote the interaction between Tyresse & Daryl really well, Daryl's wound is badly infected, he's exhausted, he's feverish, he wouldn't be able to say or do much & you wrote that entire part accurately & realistically.

Good ending to the chapter. Daryl severely injured & Tyresse now thinking that everyone is dead, not knowing Carl & Judith are heading back their way. Should be interesting to see what happens next. Great update.
reedus fan chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
I love how you show Daryl is not a superman, he's just a man who can be hurt and injured. Carl has good instincts for such a young kid, I really like how you write him.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Love it someone neess to see the flares and go save Carl and Judith
tammgrogan chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter
Peachuzoid chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
But but but... Carl and Judith aren't dead! Liar liar pants on fire! Haha. I'm squealing in joy for a) Daryl whumpage and b) Tyreese. Period. :D

And yes, a little bit is better than none. But it's still a tease. ;)