Reviews for Completely Illogical ((On Hold))
Cheerfully Blue chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
I forgot how much I loved this story. And you stopped at the best part! If you ever pick it back up, I'll be super excited!

God, can you imagine the conversation they are about to have with Spock? And they're not even dressed.
markie804 chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
I am enjoying your story, it was nice to read that Spock and Uhura adopted Elle. Will we get to read any of the interaction between the three of them?
Beachgirl25 chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
I hope the next chapter will be up soon! This is a great story!
Mikki18 chapter 13 . 1/6/2015
More! More! More! :) I'm down for the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Perhaps you might want to switch the retaliating sentence to his teasing (not the word you used I know and it does not need to change) no; my retaliation yes. I think it would make more sense.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Can't wait for more!
joaniartys chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
AH you updated! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Also, I reread chapter 9 earlier while listening to "Real" by Years & Years, and I feel like it fits quite lovely with the club scene (especially after/once you get about a minute and a half into the song). Oh! I'm also curious as to if Pon farr is a thing that will be touched on in your fic? (totally cool if it's not! also I can only imagine how uncomfortable Spock would get if he had to explain it)
Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Love it. Can't wait for more!
sherry15 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
This was a great chapter. It's sad that Elle goes to her mom's grave on days that were important to her and her mom. It's also a good thing that nothing happened between Alex and Elle while they were drunk. I look forward to the next chapter.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I am addicted ! Please update soon:D
Anne chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I know you just updated but please update soon I love this story!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Ah, I just love these characters so much. Can't wait for more!
sherry15 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
This was a cute chapter, I like the way you displayed the friendship between Alex and Elle.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Love. I forgot how much I enjoy this story! I absolutely adore Alex. He's wonderful. And Elle is wonderful as well. I love seeing Alex flail about when interacting with her. It's amusing.
Yup. They would make a great couple. Just great. And I cannot wait for this to go into space! Some how I get the feeling it will be awesome.
Can't wait for more!
scarlet tribe chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
i am a firm beleiver that as long as you are a fan of star trek, expert or not you are a trekkie. I know little about star trek as well due to my dabbling in a ton of the series, so my knowledge may be a bit backwards.