Reviews for The Broken Mirror
Nintendo-Spider151 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I see a parody of Nanoha fanbase here practically.

Keep it up, it's very funny and some stuff needs to be explained.
The King of Soda chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I agree with LSSJ2 Gohan, this is an allegory for all the Yuuno hate. I wouldn't mind it reviewing, but the question is: If they FORCE same-sex couples together against their will, then wouldn't mean the entire species would die out. How does their society propagate? If this was for hundreds of years, they wouldn't have survived that long to impose such radical changes unless they had children through beakers or artificially impregnated women. And what would be the cause for that? I mean, in real life, they hate gays because it seems unnatural for reproduction, not that there's anything wrong with it, but that is a reason, even if I can't condone it. What reason do the people of Midchilda have? A well written review, though, with lots of mystery and a surprise ending. Still, the sheer logic fuck of forcing people to do something that is contrary to the survival of themselves and their ENTIRE race is too much to overlook, and in the end, I've had to dock this chapter a few points. I rate it 4 out of 10. The most annoying character is the people of Midchilda, and the most interesting character is Nanoha, for dragging Fate with them. Lol.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I do want to see this continued, but as of now, I interpret it as an allegory for all the rabid Yuuno hate. Because quite frankly, those people are to me as bigoted as the rabid NanoFate haters. They're Heterophobes, plain and simple, in reality no different than the homophobic bible-thumping assholes you'll meet in the WBC and such.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay I have to say that unless this is expanded I will be hopelessly confused! This story seems like it can either be a success or a flop depending on where you go with it and it also has a semi-Romea and Juliet feel to it!