Reviews for Dead Man Walking
xBlownxAwayx chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I love it! I think it would be awesome if you continued it on through the book, not the whole thing but just big moments for Jared, like when Wanda and Melanie first arrive at the caves, when Jared confirms for himself that Melanie is still alive, and when he finally gets Melanie back. Update soon!
thesoulwithinme chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Pleeeease update! This story is amazing! I'm crying right now..
Ellenka chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
oh my wow... the way you interlocked the past and present made it so wonderfully poignant and devastating. Especially with the "Strong" story fresh in my memory. Damn, good that Jamie gave him a hug, because otherwise I'd have to jump right through the screen to do it. And I totally can't get over just how clear and efficient and beautiful your writing is. Amazing job yet again. :')
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wonderful work.

Despite the heavy subject matter, I think you really caught the spirit of the story. Especially how humans are pushed to their boundaries. The angry, desperate, hurt side of Jared really came across powerfully and coupled with the protective streak for Jamie, it made an emotionally gripping mix.

I really enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing this.
literallyliterati chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OH MY GOD! This is sooooo good! Are you writing more? I can't wait to see more then :)
Souffles In Space chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I think this is a wonderful character study, showing how the loss of Melanie changed him. The writing is fluent and the description is vivid.

Also: dagnksjfsfdbgdf JELANIE FEELINGS.

(Although, there is a bit of a problem continuity-wise with this...? Jared and Jamie only figured out the secret of the lines after finding Maggie and Sharon, and the four of them travelled to Jeb's caves together by car...)
Ellenka chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay, this was not only strong, but POWERFUL. Seriously, the line you used for the summary was enough to floor me, and it hit even harder in the context of the story. You know I have a thing for revolutionaries who may or may not be losing their souls, and this was just. Perfect.
*hats off to you*
Aquasira chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMY GOODNESS... a little shocked here. You totally depicted Jared's character here wonderfully. I am so awed by your talents. PLEASE continue this story because I felt his pain and this journey is pretty big. Will you write about what happens after he meets Melanie as well or is that where this ends?