Reviews for Ranma's Apartment
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i find myself reading this story again and again PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
bwatt chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
12 years? Im getting old waiting. please send us a sign, a sentence , a word anything-Ill take a fart noise jest show us your alive. (whimper wimpier)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
chronodekar chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
C. Jones ,

It's been YEARS since I've seen your work in fanfiction. As an author, you ARE missed. BADLY. Then again, the fan-base isn't as large as it used to be. And its getting slimmer and slimmer as the years go by. But still, there are a *few* of us, hard-core fans, who just LOVE a good Ranma fanfic.

If this review EVER reaches you, please know, there STILL are a few of us who look forward to your work!

-chronodekar
FrictionX42 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Outstanding. I'm all for any story where Ranma gets fed up and takes off somewhere. I figure it's his only real chance to get some much-needed thinking done. As usual, your description and dialogue are top notch.
tomboy 26 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Great story .. too bad no updates have been done in a real long time. But still, the fact that my favorite couple, Ranma and Akane, got it on (lol) is all good for me. Yay!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Such an amazing story. I'm so glad you shared it with us. Dramatic tension, excitement, character growth, and an actual plot line where not everyone ends up happy. Very well done!
t wrecks chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I have read this on your site. I can't beleive the lack of reviews. Can you update or tweak it abit to get some new readers? There isn't much of the GOOD Ranma stories being put up here lately.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Very nice! so where IS this mysterious Chapter 5 anyway?
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
dude, this is cool. Why haven't you updated in so long?
The-Shadow002 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Great chapter, you've taken what are probably my top 2 faqvourite anime's/manga's and put them together fabulously. The scenes in this chapter were well done, not too over the top which can be a problem with some of those and not to understated. Great grammer spelling and formatting and some great bits in this chapter i especially like Skuld changing Ranma back and forward between his normal and cursed form. Great work.
EmoPandar chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
it is great write soon. ja
The-Shadow002 chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Ah that was a fabulous chapter. Hopefully now Megumi will be able to take Ranma's curse easier. Really what can i say just an all over fabulous chapter with the characters in character and all i also love the lenght of these chapters you put alot of work into them. Looking forward to more, great work.
The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great chapter. I really like the idea you have behind this. Frankly i somtimes dont understand why Ranma just doesnt do something like this in the cannon but i guess he cant stand hurting girls. Great grammer and spelling. I also really like the way you've formatted the paragraphs it makes the story very easy to read. Now onto the next chapter :)