Reviews for Romantica Oneshots
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I'm glad you updated :D Thank you!
I really liked this one - I like all of the drabbles, but this one is one of my favorites. Some people describe Akihiko as a massive pervert and don't mention anything regarding these sweet, non-sexual moments. Well, it's still partially sexual when you think about it, but...I hope you know what I mean xD Anyway, it's cute and full of emotion.
roseahal chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
SOOOOO BEAUTIFULL! cant wait for more
loopyhutton chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
TTΔTT so CUTE!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
O0O
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Haha xD Oh God, a bear costume?! That's brilliant xD I can't stop laughing.
This was a great, funny one-shot; thanks for writing it :D
loopyhutton chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Aww Misaki was so sweet & thoughtful!
AZ1087653 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I want one! Send me an Usagi-san to hold me when I'm off too! LOL

I gotta say that your description is enough that people probably felt a little squeamish while reading. I'm glad I've got an iron stomach.

Awesome. I need to read more cuteness like this!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Aww, so sweet! :3
Well, yeah, it's kind of gross, but Misaki can't help it if he's sick. Besides, it's so adorable to see Akihiko take care of him!
Thanks for the update :D
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Aww shows Misaki being treasured by Usagi! Great writing as always!
Misakixxusagi chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Again, very cute! :D I love this line: god knows, he'd spent five hours in the kitchen concocting this special meal that wasn't fit even for the lowliest demons in hell. Starving children in the world's poorest countries would flee from the hand offering them this as nutrition. - these lines were epic. I would categorize Akihiko's food as just that - something even starving children wouldn't eat. Great oneshot!
Misakixxusagi chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol, that was shocking. You don't write Romantica much, so that's why it's shocking.
I really liked the end line 'mess with my rabbit, you mess with me!' - so cute. :)
AZ1087653 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Well, now I am officially changing what I might consider the perfect date (sans ramen, I want udon)! Misaki is so funny sometimes and he knows just what to do to get Usami in his corner. I find it cute that Usami was interested in making food though. Last I recall, he'd tried to boil eggs and blown up half the kitchen!