Reviews for Normal, Interrupted
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Buffy has become more awesome than ever She's a Slayer/Pack Master/Blood Witch... Wow. You have done a great job with this story! I can't wait to read the next upcoming chapters! Keep up the great work you got here
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
This is a great alternate universe you built for yourself and this story! I am very impressed Love it so much!
bradsan11 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Why would Willow yell at Oz. She has a girlfriend now. She has no right doing that She made it perfectly clear she was with Tara. So why would she yell at Oz and why would she be hurt when Buffy and Oz would be together. She let him go when he came back so he is free to go with whom he want to be. Not that he and Buffy are a item but if they were she has no say in it.

And Angel well for him goes the same. He chose Faith over Buffy, He went to bed with Darla and get a child. So for him goes the same. He left her and he lost every right.

Buffy doesn't need to feel sorry for hurting them. There is nothing to hurt because nobody has a commitment with to each other. they were all free. Why does she has to take all the blame. They were/are as free as a bird.
Willow and Angel have no rights to feel hurt neither have all the others. Well maybe Giles but even he didn't understand what she had to do. So nope even he has no right.

Can't wait for the next update wonder how many blame Buffy will take and how they gone treat her.

Again a rather good update.
PrincessNight chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Pllllzzzzz update,I Luv it
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Great chapter! I just have to say that Tara must feel hurt because Willow is getting mad and upset at Oz and acting as though she still has feelings for him. Update soon!
pierceangelus chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
This was a great chapter and I look forward to the next chapters both for this work and 'Forgotten Day Revealed" :)
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
From reading that I am now rooting for Buffy and Oz! Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
For me there is a difference between running away or leaving and starting a new life. Buffy went away without telling anybody. She was at a age that she could leave without being labeled as a runaway. Her only 'mistake' was she didn't let anybody know she was alright. She did however made sure they were save. So for me she went away and not run away. Sometimes going away is the best option for all parties

For me this is also a great story and I can't wait for the next update.
bradsan11 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
first: great update's love both chapters.

second: why did Buffy told them so much. some things they don't need to know. Like for example the kiss. I know it seems nice to tell but to girls not boys and girls. If I was a boy I would have said TMI. :)

Third: what Buffy told were stuff nobody in the club needed to know. She pours her soul and heart out and now they go to her house.

I hope she performed a spell so the other demons/creatures couldn't overhear her talking. It's none of their business.

Well again great update and can't what will be next. I only hope that when it get's rough she will aloud her pack to interfere. Buffy is not the only one who made mistakes. If she though she would enough support of the home base, she would have never left Sunnydale. She would have stayed even when it would have hurt. So I really hope she won't take any shit of them. How much she loved them. Darn, Dru killed Buffy's daughter and Buffy let her live. Wow nothing more to say except Wow.

Don't wait to long. This story is so good.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
great chapter. plse update
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
I don't think Buffy wouldn't do anything about Adam. It's just not here to leave everything behind or not coming back in secret to do anything against Adam. To dangerous for everybody leaving him running around. I wonder how she or they get rid of him. Buffy is a Blood witch she should be strong enough to do it all by herself,

And would you please update I want to know how they will react to Buffy when they find out she is a blood witch and because she is The Slayer also one of the strongest witches running around. Love having Oz around.
Lola Smith chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Finally, we have drama!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
well this is a rather good story. I don't agree with the fact that Buffy left without dealing with Adam first that's so not Buffy. I think she would deal with him first or do it without the others knowing she put him down but leaving and let them deal with him. No she won't . That's my only complain.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I love it that Buffy made a life of her own and I love it that she made a family of her own.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
great chapter. plse update the story