Reviews for Breaking the Ouroboros
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 5 . 2/23
Even though I hate Sam And Emily I like this story, Sam and Leah's story will always be a mystery, the ending to this is beautiful.
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
What a beautiful story, I love it!
natysc chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Beautiful story. As Leah's said it was all about choice. If he really loved her that much he would have tried to brake the imprint. It's just sad that he lives with that regret/what if. But hopefully after pouring out his heart to her for the last time he can finally let go.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Beautiful story! I want to meet Leah's baby! :)
April-Showers82 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
This has to be one of the best stories based on Leah that I have ever read. It is so refreshing to see her live a good and happy life. Is this story finished?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Oh god, this hurt. This is so different from the last fic of yours I just read. Found and Lost, I think.
Jesus, this really, really hurts.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
That was great!
Ataea chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Ah! Sam and Leah! Poor Sam. I'm starting to feel more sorry for him now, with Leah growing stronger and moving on in a way that he can't seem to. Why do you keep doing that to Sam? :( Is there a way to write a realistic Sam/Leah with the characters that you've put together?
AnberlinEve chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
THANK YOU OMG thank you FINALLY Leah tells it as it is and the f***ing imprint is actually breakable! Love the storyline so far and the explanations for the imprint, including Sam's reactions and Leah's grace towards them despite everything in the past, and most of all I am so grateful that here, Leah gets her choice, not predestined chance, at REAL love and the ending she actually deserved.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I loved reading this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Beautiful if melancholy ending. I'm glad that Leah and Sam could say their piece. Love to see a follow up with Leah and her baby coming home. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I love the beautiful happy strong woman Leah's grown into. I really want to see more of Adario. See what kind of guy could win over this Leah!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Absolutely beautiful. It was so satisfying to see Leah so fulfilled and able to pass her happiness on to the next generation. I hope you give us a little follow up. I want to see Leah bring her baby home to visit La Push!
Jane chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Such a beautiful story, beautifully told. What a wonderful character your Leah is!
Apocalypse owner chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
awe I kinda feel bad for sam, but im glad for leah.