Reviews for The Adventures of Kíli and Fíli
My gosh I love this story! Every time I want to smile I just read this fic over again, it's one of my favorites on the internet. You write so beautifully and I love the relationships between all the characters. Hope you write more in the future
Mountain Frost chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Oh, ouch. Yeah, that's just mean! I'm sad now. Don't do that! Ever!
Mountain Frost chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I loved this! It was so cute! I wonder what Fili will think when he has a little brother! :)
Mjeans chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
Very nice collection of stories about the sons of Dis. Thank you for writing.
Candymouse chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
I like that you put an alternate ending! Kili and Fili are my fave characters in The Hobbit! :-) ;-)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Last sentence was right in the feels! :-)
Night chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
I decided to come back and read this wonderful story. Half way through, and it amazes me how awesome this story is. This is one of my favorites on the Internet. Amazing job!
sorrellkaren chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
oh but he did and they all died. funny how life brings us just the thing we never expect to happen. I love the hobbit and Tolkien's story is sad where these three are concerned. you have made it seem innocent as seen throught the eyes of a child. that is what good writing does, it takes you to a differant time and place where anythng is posssible...
Frodo's sister chapter 30 . 2/9/2014
This is a very good story. You did a good job of describing the death scenes of Fili and Kili. It was very sad. Of course the other ending was well written too, and very cheerful.
Nimrill Baggins chapter 30 . 2/7/2014
Awesome! I loved it so much! Great job!
SuperSmasherette chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
Ah, so all's well that ends well... This was a great story! Keep up the awesome work in all your future stories! :)
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
I love how you had a alternate ending.
GregsMadHatter chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
The first half :( I am not looking forward to that bit of the movie. I loved the alternate ending but, overall, I love this whole thing. I'm sad to see it end but you did a wonderful job. Bravo, dear!
TheWriterOfFira chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Part one:

WHY DID I READ THAT, OH MY GOSH, I SHOULD NOT HAVE READ THAT. WHAT IS THIS LIQUID POURING FROM MY EYES, I NEED HELP.

I... DONT WANT TO GO ON...

HELP.

IM DYING.

KILI... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Part two:

WHAT IS THIS LIQUID POURING FROM MY EYES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. KILI DESERVES A BILLION MEDALS.

So, wait, who's going to take care of Erebor if Thorin is dead? Could Balin possibly take over the position or what? Also, I would like to thank you for not putting Tauriel in this, because I've grown to hate her after DoS because.. Well you know.. Stealing my MAN...

Also, DID Fili ever Mira? This are legitimate questions.

Thank you for the wonderful story, it helped me through some rough days. :)
101olive4u chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
Lovely! Simply lovely, mate.
I adore it!