Reviews for split myself in two
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Really enjoyed this. You captured both brother's personality perfectly!:)
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
THIS IS SO EPIC OH MY GOD. I just need a second to compose myself because honestly, Elijah/Caroline is my guilty pleasure (I think it’s one of those unsaid things in the fandom that Caroline is shippable with practically everyone) and this was such an interesting take on the potential Elijah/Caroline/Klaus dynamic that I might cry because I want it to be canon so badly. I adored how you made all the stark distinctions between Elijah and Klaus in the way you described them in just a few short lines. I also loved how your prose verged on poetry, which is very difficult to accomplish well. Don’t ever stop writing! xx
queenchesh chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You can't just love one of them
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Smokin hot!
flesh and bone telephone chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I think I need a really cold shower or the female-equivalent of that solution, because hot damn.
This is incredibly beautiful, the imagery with Elijah is delightfully delicate, charming and sweet and firm. The imagery surrounding Klaus is harsh, bloody, raunchy even. My god, woman, please keep it in your pants - All of this is just making me feel a tad hot and bothered. Get thee to a nunnery plz.
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Beautiful. Klarolijah is one of my guilty pleasures, and you just made me love them even more with this. :)
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh I really loved that last line. It's very.. Poetic I guess.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
It fits. It just fits. I think I like Care with brothers. I mean I adore her with the original duo. And I love her with the Salvatore duo too. Why?
Beacuse Caroline is Caroline. Unlike Elena, she won't split her heart. She'll just grow, grow to love everyone:)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I LOVE IT OH MY GODD SERIOUSLY IT WAS AWESOME
fheiu chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You captured them perfectly. I love how Caroline's vampire side and human side overlap in the end. Really well written, beautiful!
Klarolijah fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh this was very nice. The second last line where you talk about them being one man kind of reminded me of one of angellus08 old klarolijah one-shot. It is quite similar to that. This was very interesting and I hope you write more.
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was epic and I loved it.
lilred-07 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Loved! I would love to see more small snippets/one-shots of this :)
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow. Hot
CayleeElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I will forever love klarolijah. Thank you.