Reviews for The Bronze Bow: A Brief Epilogue
YEET chapter 1 . 5/13
HEY
Michael Angelo chapter 1 . 5/6
Good
lovekotlc chapter 1 . 4/11
Amazing story!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/4
I love the Bronze Bow. The book's ending left me wanting more. This is a great fanfic. Keep writing.
Anonymus chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
good work
Mark Wadsworth chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
A wonderful ending to the Bronze Bow. I LOVE IT !
wordswithwind chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love this! Especially the ending, where you showed Daniel's hatred resurfacing and then being quenched again. REALLY good job! :)
avaliabrun chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
love the book, love this
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
OH. MY GOSH. I was assigned the epilogue thing too, for a homeschooling thing called Classical Conversations. (Do/Did you do this program, too?) I also included Jesus' crucifixion, but I had Daniel and Leah actually go and see it.

"...no longer abated by stifling cords of hatred..." What a beautiful phrase!
Lovely conclusion as well.
Great job!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I had to read this book for school, too. I didn't like it all too much, but I guess I'm a bit too obsessive for my own good...I made shipping names. Dancia for DanielxThacia, Marceah for MarcusxLeah...you get the picture. :}

Anyway, nice job! Not what I was hoping for, but good anyway. (Personally, I was hoping for a bit more Marceah fluff...I'm sorry, I'm kinda on a shipping spree today and this OTP was obviously not built on enough in the book. It was cute and I could do something with it. I want more. But it's fine that you didn't; I can't think of any reason why anyone not me would go "diehard shipper mode" on an OTP for a school-assigned novel.)

Hehe, I'm weird.

Do you mind if this review is less about the actual story and more random ramblings?

Too bad.
ponymystic chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Pretty good. I read that book for a homeschool history program thing (yes, I'm homeschooled YAY!) and didn't really enjoy it...but this epilogue was a little better than my overview of the story itself. :) Anyway...so yeah.