Reviews for War Games
darkxion chapter 6 . 7/1
I love your story, is absolutely amazing. Please update soon!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 6 . 5/15
Come on Gale has awesome reflexes! He can jump out of the wayand save poor Runt. Oh gosh, if there's anyone that can get out of it it's Emery...but I can tell you want to go somewhere with this so...*sigh*...evil president snow. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
parchment faery17 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
This story is amazing! I have to know what happens next. Please continue the story.
Khailey Egen chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND AWESOME AND FREAKING BRILLIANT AND WHY OH GOD HOW COULD YOU ABANDONING THIS STORY YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART WHY
DominaDeSerpensDorcha chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
WHAAAAATTTTTT?!
Noooooooo! It can't, how can you?!
Aghhhhh!
I need! I can't! How could you!
Will you ever? Oh the agony!
*collapses in a sobbing heap*
myob chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
So good you are an amazing wrighter cant wait for more
readerlover16 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I know it's been a year since you updated but j hope you update soon because I will really this story and the series! Hope you can update!
lijahsgirl chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I love it, please update :c
Reader chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Please continue writing fast. It's so exciting. And then the cliff-hanger. Please just continue.
Love,
Reader
Cytryne chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Please, please post soon. Seriously, not being able to see her decision sucks.
Screen-seer chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
This... This... You can't just write a story this amazing and not update it for ten months!
Emalia chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Aww, is that it? Come on, what's it been, seven months? Surely you. Kyle have come up with something and not just left us hanging. BTW, yours story is pretty amazing so far, and I love your song quotes. Please update soon.
Millenia-the-wings-of-valmar chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
loving the story so far! No don't hurt Gale and cute little Runt!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
LOL I WAS SINGIG BET ON IT AND THEN I READ THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER AND THE SONG WAS BET ON IT LOOOL
Amanda123Bell chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
It is sooooo good! Review please!