Reviews for Promises Kept
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was just flat amazing! It touched my heart as well as my tear ducts, thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I agree with the last person who reviewed. Who the fuck wants dog food for their birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I know this was supposed to be a moving story, but it's overshadowed by the Mary Sue-ness of the characters. I think it was the dog food for a teenager's birthday that finally pushed it over the edge. No one is as sweet and perfect as the characters you write. It makes it unrelatable.

The final paragraph is a little ambiguous. "A sudden burst of laughter" caught her off guard, but it's her husband's arm around her shoulders. It makes those precious memories about her son sound like she actually thinking about her husband when he was a kid. Also, I think this story would be more appropriate on Fictionpress. Just because it has God in it doesn't make it fanfiction.

The final sentence was really beautiful, as well as powerful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Corinne, I'm really mad because fanfiction deleted may december divide; I don't understand why they have to do that if you are an amazing writer. I have one year reading fanfiction and I have to say that this is a wonderful story and now I don't know where to find the story and I was reading chapter 59. If you have any information please le me know.
EyeofLight chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow. Just...Wow. This is a very mooving story, a slice of what happens all too often now... When newspapers report on these, they quantify the loss of life. they reduce people to names and numbers. they do not talk about the giant void left in that person's life, of the yawning abyss that threatens to swallow all the good things in life with a blanket of despair...

Religion gives answers and comfort.

Loved it. 10/10
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
A wonderful story.
ravenlovestwilight chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow just wow! Every time I read something of yours I get reminded just how good of a writer you are. I can't even put into words what I feel about this one. I just know that it's really encouraging for me. Thank you for posting your bible writings.
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 4/22/2013