Reviews for (Un)Dressing Edward Cullen (One Shot)
twirob chapter 1 . 1/27
such a cute o/s even reading it again thank for sharing;D
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/25
Great story. Lots of fun to read.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/19
This is a great oneshot! I just finished a heavy dark, but amazing story, and I needed this to bring light and laughter back. Thank you!

Yea, about that measuring flashback...mercy me! That was sexy and funny!
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I really enjoyed your story.
Riam chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
A lovely little story!
JettWesten chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was a cute story. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Really funny at times in this one. I figured Garrett would be the bridge to get BxE together. One way, or another, he'd been the one to make them realize it was each other they wanted, not any other person. I thought it was really cool of Garrett, to mention that everyone around knew they were in love with each, except the two of them. It was also really cool that Bella had realized this, before getting to her home . . . that she'd planned on letting Garrett down easy. A sopping wet Edward was great to visualize too. Hot as hell wall, err, door sex too. Love how much fun they have together too. Fun onesie.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
loved this. x
Devora13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Loved it very much! l learned a new thing which is always fun! thank you so much for writing :)
Abaire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Loved this one shot. Your fashion-mistake Edward is super hot, even wearing paisley.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I loved it:)
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was gorgeous!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Story is stupid. Maybe if bella called it off at the end of the first date, no kiss, no contemplating on letting him get some. Then maybe all the shit she said would mean a quarter of shit. And edward, he's loved bella but dates on and off? Tf? That's stupid as shit.

I appreciate you trying to make it sweet but the fact you desperately threw in all the elements of a romance, ALL. It's just stupid. Their dialogue couldn't be taken serious.

Then the fact garret has multiple personalities. irritating.
Paliia Love chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh god, I loved it! One of the best OSs I've read :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 8/24/2014