Reviews for (Un)Dressing Edward Cullen (One Shot)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3
Really funny at times in this one. I figured Garrett would be the bridge to get BxE together. One way, or another, he'd been the one to make them realize it was each other they wanted, not any other person. I thought it was really cool of Garrett, to mention that everyone around knew they were in love with each, except the two of them. It was also really cool that Bella had realized this, before getting to her home . . . that she'd planned on letting Garrett down easy. A sopping wet Edward was great to visualize too. Hot as hell wall, err, door sex too. Love how much fun they have together too. Fun onesie.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 3/23
loved this. x
Devora13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Loved it very much! l learned a new thing which is always fun! thank you so much for writing :)
Abaire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Loved this one shot. Your fashion-mistake Edward is super hot, even wearing paisley.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I loved it:)
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was gorgeous!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Story is stupid. Maybe if bella called it off at the end of the first date, no kiss, no contemplating on letting him get some. Then maybe all the shit she said would mean a quarter of shit. And edward, he's loved bella but dates on and off? Tf? That's stupid as shit.

I appreciate you trying to make it sweet but the fact you desperately threw in all the elements of a romance, ALL. It's just stupid. Their dialogue couldn't be taken serious.

Then the fact garret has multiple personalities. irritating.
Paliia Love chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh god, I loved it! One of the best OSs I've read :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Love
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I really loved this. Thank you for such a great one shot.

Knit
sdgouso chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I want to let you know how much I adore this story. I am crazy about Rob and can picture almost all the outfits as well as his personality that comes through in this fic. I am much too old for him, but he is just so pretty and so cute, sweet and at times adorkable. I mean the faces he makes and the wonky feet and legs at times... other times he is just so drop-dead gorgeous that it is hard to breath. I have always been a Rob follower, not an Edward lover.
After having ranted on about Rob I need to tell you that you are very talented, write very, very well and have given me so much entertainment. I don't like much angst and your fic was just perfect to lighten up my rather dreary life. I have been a widow for more than a few years, my children are all grown and well married off and while I have my own home I am very physically limited so I spend a great deal of time reading and much of that is fan fic. Well written stories can be difficult to find. I appreciate that you are careful with spelling and grammar and have great style with more than adequate vocabulary as well as good plot lines.
Thank goodness for the Internet, good computers that let me multitask and have a dozen stories lined up open so I can read as fast and as long as I want.
The only thing wrong with your story is that is wasn't nearly long enough. I am really hoping that you will expand it as there seems to be so many possibilities to lengthen it considerably. I would love to read your take on the problems they have with hysterical fans, avoiding the paparazzi, attending a premiere and Eddie/Rob becoming a daddy. I realize all of these have been done, but I think your version would be unique and entertaining. You have a great touch with humor and I like your firecracker Bella.
Thanks for the time and effort you put into your material and for sharing it with us... Sue
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
good times, thanks for sharing!
Halo221 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aww, cute! :)
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love HEA!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I don't get people like them. For me it's five wasted years. They could be married by now and have kids. Insted they lost years fucking other people.