Reviews for But I know the Truth
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/24
Aw...Poor Daffy/Dodgers. Tina did put up with a heck of a lot from him and it's nice to see him appreciate that, but it hurts a little too. I also am glad that Tyr'ahnee decides to back off a bit. It shows her ability to be considerate instead of merely obsessive.
SailorPoison666 chapter 1 . 10/8
That is so Duffy/duck dodgers and very sweet.
Shadowflame chapter 1 . 9/7
I say it's very good, but one question, did you leave off on that last part to get us begging to see if there is any more or for us to create the story you given us to make
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ouch, the feels...

One of far too few Duck Dodgers-fics on this site. Good job, I enjoyed reading it.
AsuravartintheCreatorDestroyer chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It's a very interesting story one-shot.

Plus, it kinda shows Daffy/Dodgers(in my opinion from reading this and had seen a lot of Loony Toons related media.) that he seemed to have low self-worth in himself.
martin.lopez chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is a great story. And also, same question nightmaster000 asked.
MysteriouslyNotNamed.0.0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Sad face! Sad face indeed!
The same closure and mild tear-jerking the ending to the letter in the actual episode brought had the same effect here. Mmmm... *whimpers.
Well, obviously, Tyr'ahnee is just gonna have to learn how ta be a psychopath then. Go, sweet Tyr'ahnee, and learn the art of psychopathy.
Just kidding, Queenie. You're amazing just the way you are.

And you, What-If Writer! Your style is simple and deep, and describes her reaction PERFECTLY. That is PRECISELY how she would react, I know. I applaud you.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really like the series you've made here.

Any chance of writing a full length story in this series? Maybe one where some of the Duck Dodger's character's finally find out about his past, and who his friend's were.
Stupid computer chapter 1 . 4/22/2013