Reviews for Family Reunion
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
All 5 of them would make a great couple!Update soon!
leafstone chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
great story can't wait for more.
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Awesome! An update and such an exciting and interesting chapter too :) I loved reading it. Good job on this newest chapter, I can't wait to read the next one.
Sadekuuro chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
This is really good... I especially like the Ami/Heero thing. It's a rare pairing, but you pull it off well.

Update again soon?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
This chapter was awesome. Took me awhile to remember the story, b ut I loved the chapter. Keep up the extremely good work.
JPandS chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Oh My gosh the action! That was a great update! Thank you so much! Admittedly I had forgotten what this story was about but as soon as I realized what it was I was so stoked!

Wufei and Rei's scene made me laugh. Those two are always entertaining and Wufei's quick to action ways are what I love about him. That is pretty cool that Rei enchanted his katana and her little "bite me" statement was well placed lol.

I feel really bad for Usagi and Mamoru and Minako's bit about realizing that Kunzite had successfully cleared the love from Mamoru for Usagi was so sad for me. Duo, however, was super accomplished I think in this chapter. He is definitely magnificent, as you said in the story. I am in amazement and I think its pretty awesome that the pilots are still able to fight back given their disadvantage with magic and things.

Anyhow, there's about a ton of other things that I loved but I'm pressed for time lol. Nevertheless, awesome update! I can't wait to read more!
JoWashington chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE this story!
Just a friendly bit of advise... Turn on grammer-check. There're some mmisspelled words for the sentences...
Other than that- Fantastic idea and interesting pull of character camaraderie between the SM and GW cast...
I am curious though, what season of SM are you writing throughout? Because if it happened before (the brainwashing of Mamoru)wouldn't that make it Season 'S'?
Thanks for updating!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
...oh crap...
Kylana chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
I'm enjoying this story a lot. Sad to see that there isn't anything else of it. You planning on continueing? :D

You wrote Mamoru/Usagi's relationship well setting it up to not go the direction it would if it were a cannon story. Yet still somewhat subtle.

Very nice. Send me a message via ffnet if you need help or somethig :D
Cosmic-lover chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
The last few chapters were very good hehehee an excellent read for sureXD
JPandS chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
So cool! Finally got some time to read the new chapter and I must say I was at the edge of my seat the whole time not to mention Ami and Heero's little interaction at the beginning, truly entertaining! I rarely see stories with Ami/Heero and I have to say that you write them well together. Also, another surprising pair that I'm really enjoying is Minako and Quatre! You make them work so nicely and of course Rei/Wufei is always a spitfire relationship ;) and can't complain about Makoto/Trowa either

As for Usagi, I'm so sad that Mamoru seems to have been...changed. I do wonder though where Duo is in all this action. Great chapter! And I hope to read more from this awesome fic again soon!
angel313 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Please update on this story. It is good.
Kary2156 chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Love the chapter...hope u write soon...would be waiting.
JPandS chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Oooh! This is getting very interesting! Everyone is in position, Minako was super cool and agile impressing Quatre which was awesome and haha I LOVED the interaction between Rei and Wufei XD Makoto and Trowa's was cute also. I also enjoyed Heero's bit too however short when he Ami was saying she would go alone and then he was like "Wrong" heh typical Heero ;)

Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Meg chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Very nice story. I enjoy reading it. Please hurry and write more. Also, just pointing out... Sailor Moon, Make up is not one of her transformations. moon prism power, Cosmic moon power...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »