Reviews for Society and Its Discontents
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
You should maybe update this please
PsychoPyro chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Dun dun DUN! Hopefully you'll update sooner so we can find out whether Tobi actually knows Sasori or not xp

Lol, I'm glad you found the time to update, dear. I was so excited to see you posted a new chapter. I loved it all, especially Hidan's crazy antics.

I love you too, Danna!
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I'm again really pleased with the chapter but I wasted most of my mental energy in the last chapter. I really love how you do their characters since it's spot on and I have No complaints whatsoever. I Also wanted to recommend a song.

Paralyzed by The Used. Hope you enjoy the song. :3 Goodnight on my side.
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Ndjdjdnbdbfkdjdb OHMG I SO SHIP IT! ! I love you as a writer and you did perfectly in the citrus. I love it. It had perfect flow I can't help but just roll around the floor and scream about my feels. I love you as a writer man/woman I will forever be your kohai.

PS Sorry if I seem hyper it's 12:22 am and I'm exhausted but I couldn't stop reading the first story and now I read this. I'm happy and never letting Sasori. X Deidara go as my OTP
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Uwaaaaaaaaa ur the best
Thanks for updating! And with citrus yum!
Can't wait for the next chapter
PsychoPyro chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I can so see Deidara accidentally stabbing himself with a fork lol. The smut scene was lovely; I'm glad Dei finally got to cum! He needed it .

I'll be waiting for your next chapter, dear!
Elo there chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Ok, I am so, so sorry that I fell off the edge of the earth for a millennia, but im back!

XD three days grace? Where could that have come from, I wonder? Lol.
RMStrange chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I was at camp when you updated this. Then I came home and read it and unfff so good.
I'm not good at giving advice, so I'll just say that I really love the way you portray their relationship in this fic.
Keep it up :D
Ninjagirl93 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Daw I liked it! Please continue
PsychoPyro chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
You did a great job! The citrus was very well written; you were worrying over nothing, dear. The length of this chapter was delightful as well I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Does that count? No?
Uh... Liked the first story, so I'm reading this one. It's kinda blah so far though. I've also noticed that I can't really trust the word count for your stories because your A/Ns take up like half the page.
But I won't give up hope. Shmf was good and I expect good things of this one as well. It just feels like there's something missing though. Dunno how to explain it.
RMStrange chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Omg I loved this! Sasori just seemed so embarrassed! The whole time he was probably thinking "God, if this is how he's gonna act in public..." until he got his gift of course!
And let's see...
Red haired boy - Nagato?
Coughing man - Hayate Gekko?
Angry girl - I have absolutely no idea!
But I was so glad this chapter was up! Keep up the good work :3
SongOfTheShadows chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This is really good. Please continue.
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Reviewing w lol don't kill me. Uhm lets see guessing the angry chic is probably kuro 0-0 uhm I think I missed the part about the redhead (unless Its saso, which I doubt it is) so its either gaara or pein? Eh I tried xD the coughing man is just the coughing man lol. -is totes the best guesser in the world am I right?-

Anyways I can't wait to read more of this! The first story was great as well so I'm going to adsume this story will be just as well.

Ps: I want some citrus fruits (;
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Kurotsuchiiiiii?
Anyway YAY UPDATE
Not a very romantic dinner so far, but they are both pretty chill