Reviews for Dreaming Through the Noise
Mia Story chapter 13 . 2/16
killian is hilarious. Come on MM forgive David already...
Mia Story chapter 9 . 2/15
awwww how perfect. I wish someone told Snow that she was 16. She shouldnt have been Reginas designated driver...She is carrying all this guilt around but she wasn't the only one to blame...
Mia Story chapter 6 . 2/15
ohhhhhh so sweet. Loved the acrabble game. I m so glad I found your stories. A few years late perhaps but thats OK. You are amazing.
Mia Story chapter 5 . 2/15
first I love your writing style. second I love Leroy and David being roomates. Third. I love David just throwing various pets on MM's lap. This story is just so adorable...thanks for writing it.
Limax25 chapter 16 . 11/7/2015
It would be interesting to read this from David's point of view as well. Very well written :)
Limax25 chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
This was a great read. Awesome job!
wreckit-ralph chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
aw this is such a beautiful story!
Ultratee chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Not sure I ever reviewed this but this is one of my favourite no- curse, regular people AU stories with MM and David.
Starr chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
This was a gorgeous story! I loved the dynamic between Mary Margaret and Regina, loved loved loved it. Thank you for this. :)
othiara chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
This is so cute! I love it. I'm so sad to see this story finished, as it was one of my favorites, but you've certainly done it justice, and I love the ending.
Esin of Sardis chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
"They've been through a lot," Emma continued, gently bouncing the infant as her little face scrunched up in the beginnings of a cry. "They almost didn't make it here, to bring you into the world. So go easy on them, okay? They deserve a break." Awwwwww. Emma's awesome. This is awesome. Wanna go cry again.
It's odd seeing Regina so nice, but I kinda like it. And Henry is so cute with the baby.
The ending is lovely. The storybook, the full circle to the first paragraph, everything. Love it.
Great job with this fanfic. I really enjoyed it, even if it's not usually my cup of tea as far as the ship goes. So brownie points for winning me over there. :)
esin of sardis
Esin of Sardis chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
"I don't want to hurt you again," Awww. No, Henry, no, honey, it's okay. :'(
I love what Mary Margaret says to Henry. It's wonderful. And Regina heard! Oh!
I love their reconciliation. It's lovely.
David's so sweet, still. Really, a Prince Charming in the truest sense.
"Henry clambered up onto the couch on her other side, eagerly chatting about the surprise party the class was planning for her return - and oops it was supposed to be a surprise - but she assured him she would begin practicing her shocked expressions well in advance." *facepalm* Oh Henry... we still love you.
Ooooooh. Killian and Regina, then? :D
Dawwww. The ending there is sweet. :)
Esin of Sardis chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Awwww Killian and Henry. I love Killian all sweet like this. :)
Love their "you found me" lines. It's so sweet in the show and just as sweet here.
"Thought maybe all the drugs might give me a chance of finally winning," Awwww. David is SO sweet. I love it. :) :) :)
The ending is so sweet. I'm convinced your trying to murder your readers with too many feels all at once... I love it.
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
Meehhhhhhh. I'm just gonna go die of feels, okay? Don't mind me at all... :'(
Great chapter. It's really nice to see all these memories. They're sweet and the snatches of dialogue between help keep up the tension from the last chapter.
Esin of Sardis chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
""I'm not wearing the uniform again," he said immediately upon answering." Someone sounds scared... xD
Great. By a drop-off. Because ten year olds are just so /smart/ sometimes.
I am impressed with Mary Margaret. Climbing a tree and rescuing Henry. Good job.
The ending is so sad... :'(