Reviews for Show Off
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I liked their position the best, the way she has her back to him, its quite intimate and different from the usual boring missionary. Thanks for this. It was great and loved the skirt being the reason behind all the drama. But one thing i must say...MORE PLEASE xx
I love it chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Creative ️
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
WHY DIDNT U CONTINUE !? D:
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
XD I loved the idea of the skirt creating this whole drama. It's just really, very, unique. In a good way, of course. :)
Aria swords chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
R u making another one chapter?
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I read this a while ago and I'm so glad I found it again!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I like it you should make a few more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
More please. Pretty please? Don't make me beg.
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well that was sexy xD
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
OOOOH! Can u plz continue this to souls pov? Like, when its HIS turn to be "played with"?

Omfg this was sooooooo good I loved it! :D
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I didnt know how much I wanted this until I read through it all the way through. Dear LORD...Soul was so hot in this.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Really hot. I can't blame Maka for feeling self-conscious. Soul can be like a rock sometimes.

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was so good! You should most difinitely do a follow-up chapter!
The characters were realistically portrayed and the dialogue was adorable. Please write more stories, for your readers' sake
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review here...
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was great.
Really great, fantastically great.

Just wanna mention how much I love how you wrote Maka as aware of Soul's feelings and not doubting them but still unsure of his actual attraction to her.
It seems like something that would actually have happened in the anime and this was the first time I've ever seen it in a fanfiction, so I really enjoyed this.