Reviews for Everywhere
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Mm, I like this. Especially the bamf Goblin King bits. and the couch...I like it a lot.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love these. They all spark my imagination. I sort of have intentions (read : written a few paragraphs to expand on them) of you don't mind?
Like the slave thing. In your head, what is the setting and who is the master? I was thinking Jareth was the master, and Sarah the slave in some place where that's either still a thing or completely out odd place in a modern arena.
Then the pirate AU. I love love love. When you say ruling monarch, do you mean actual court royalty in a nation or like pirate king kind of thing?
Jareth adores Toby. I love the idea of them hanging out, Jareth being like a much older brother who isn't afraid to play with kids.
The Labyrinth-has-a-consciousness is great.
Toby running the kingdom is what has my attention now. Where did Sarah and Jareth go? That is the most important question.
And AND...the little Master. I only know about him because of the Doctor Who special (it's not really my show, I'm scared to be sucked into the fandom), but that would be so great. He'd cause a rebellion.
Wonderful little snippets, Zany.
Nakka chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I want to make stories off of some of these now o.o
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Anjkdfashsksdjfljfksdfjkfds... Oh My God, Dumbledore!

You are the coolest girl in the whole wide world, and don't tell anybody but this is the most thoughtful, wonderful gift I got for my birthday! You are totally awesome!

So I'm sittin here, at midnight, after like the longest most grueling day ever, eating strawberry birthday cake out of a tuberware box for dinner...and I'm like, huh, haven't checked DA messages yet. Saw yours, rushed over here and was thrilled out of my freakin mind!

1) I'm stealing the sweatpants in front of the Seelie Court scene for my story. You're getting full credit, but we all knew my thief addiction would lead me to stealing something as glorious as your work some day.

2) Dawww Draco! Did he make Jareth a drawing? He's so cute as a four year old! They grow up so fast.

3) You realize I officially can't get the image of Jareth reclining on a sofa with a come hither look out of my mind now, right? It'll be stuck there for generations!... (Thank you, so much for that ;). )

You are so wickedly amazing and I love them all and will cherish this always! Such a great friend!

(PS: no one informed me that Joe Walker ripped his shirt off in AVPSY. I would have made time for that a WHOLE lot sooner if I had known! Voldy should not be hot, but if Voldemort had looked like THAT, I'm starting to understand why there were so many Death Eaters. Heck, if Walker wanted to, he'd probably have a fan-girl army if he'd snap his fingers)

Signed, BB ;)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ahh so many feels! I love it, it's so cute! And since I watched the movie twice now, I'm not confused!