Reviews for Sticky Fingers
ViridianK chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Love the Thief Piers! It was funny to see him out to be some kind of badass thief but fail so hard at it! Keep it up and i hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Awesome story so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
It's been a long time! So happy to find a new chapter. Can't wait to know where they are going. Pls keep writing!
Salysha chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Hands down, this story is amazing! I love the mood, I love the characterizations, I love the general roll of events! Chris' depiction is cool; his demeanor throughout is consistent, realistic, and likable. A lot of little phrasings and quirks here that I really like, including Piers' come-on note for the sister and Chris' persona as an "incessant starer." You could feel Piers' anxiety and rearing-up levels rising under the scrutiny. When you have two chapters as gorgeous as these, I understand third one might feel like a lot to live up to, but I will be awaiting for it with barely contained enthusiasm. And I do hope this will be Nivanfield.
Its Percy chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I just read the rest of this today...i love it ! Kinda reminds me of me D: but in a good way. Keep up the great work, continue this asap ! And see you SOON :D
Detroness chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That would be intimidating.. Seeing Chris just magically appear in front of you, like how Agent does between Ada's cut-scenes. XD

I would say you have Chris's personality down and Piers personality is very fitting for a caught-thief. It's a bit weird thinking that Piers is a thief to begin with because in RE6 he isn't portrayed as this type of character, to me Jake fits that persona better but none-the-less an interesting beginning.
wildchildkyo chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
love it, keep it up!
NaruHinaLuvr13 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
weve allbeen there piersy
Fangirl04 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Damn straight you'll update sooner! Awww! This chapter was full of tension but adorable. I totally think Jake's crushing on Piers! Come on he thinks Piers is cute, that's why he's teasing him constantly! Maybe that might come up later? Lol! Chris needs to have a hot affair with pretty boy Piers ;-)
Vierelle chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This story is so cute. I'll be waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I hope you update this. Cause omfg I like fail sneaky theif Piers more then I probably should. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I really like this so far! Chris IS a tank so I hope he can be Piers' hero and save him from being attacked (or somethiiiing) by a street gang. Please update soon, their interaction is really cute and interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013