Reviews for The Times
smutsmitten chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
I read the first 2 chapter screaming to myself "No! Hook wouldn't be like that", almost cringing. How glad am I that I kept reading til chapter 3? Extremely! It brought everything together beautifully. It all made sense. Some beautiful language! Fantastic :0) Pardon my lateness in reading this, I have been a little slow to catch on to OUAT.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Amazing and heartfail. But there is hope. I think Killian's patience and consistency has finally been accepted. She needs him and she can admit it. Thanks for writing.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Beautiful and awesome! I'm so glad you wrote this prequel.
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Amazing!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Perrrrrfect. You are so good at this!
psymplemind chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
We're in season 4. 4a is over. 4b will commence march 1! They still haven't consummated their love (:(). But hoping 4b will imply (remember this is abc prime time family) they are a real couple in every sense of the word. I'm hoping there will be a TL kiss but thinking E&A might hold off till season 5! Grrrrrrr we've got Regina and Robin's dilemma to resolve, too...Rumbelle will take even more time. ( :( )
I love YOUR story of them! Realistic to their characters stories. 2 thumbs up! Please, heavens above, let them have a TL kiss and truly be OTP like her parents! Fingers crossed. Killian is allegedly into revenge again after Rumple what Rumple did to him ( and almost to his Emma) hoping that doesn't destroy Emma's growing awareness of her Love for him... (Btw...I don't blame Killian for his anger and thoughts of revenge! Well founded I'd say but he can't kill rumpleK. Emma would never forgive him for killing out of revenge. Self defense? Yes! Saving to fight for her, Henry or her family? Yes but not cold revenge. (I'm different...I'm a Blacklist kind of girl ;)mm like...Go Killian, go!) lol
psymplemind chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Incredible/awesome ( wish OUAT was on Cinemax, STARZ, HBO, etc) and we could actually have these moments. Never gong to happen on ABC! Lol. Family show. Gotta fill in the 'Blanks' with a lot of imagination. Thus the brilliance of fan fiction! :) go ff writers! :)
psymplemind chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Outstanding/well done. 2thumbs up! :)
oh.brodacious chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
So for some reason, I read Mine ages ago, and then started this one but somewhere along the way I didn't read chapter 3? I think it may have had something to do with being too emotionally fragile to deal with the Gremma stuff followed by intense Captain Swan feels. Don't ask me why, but I suspect nini shattering my very soul with a similar combination of feels might have been to blame. Damn her.

But anywho, finally, finally finished this beauty. What can I say? Pitch perfect. Please stop with your amazing. It's too much for us mere mortals to handle. ;)
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
What about after, "Mine"? -jwb-
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Haunting!
killipan-jones chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
God I fucking love this story. Added to my rec list soon to be posted on tumblr.
Sashred chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This fic was amazing. I haven't read one yet that conveys this honest, actual love between them as well as this one does. They didn't even need to say it for me to believe it, even though Emma fought against it so much. I'm a sucker for a love/hate and angry sex story, but it was so refreshing just to see them actually being nice and tender and loving with each other, but not in an overly-fluffy way. My new head-canon is Emma telling Hook that she needs him, end of story :)
CaptainSwanisTrueLove chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Your writing is perfection! I love reading smutt :)
Azul Jones chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
This is so beautiful. I can't stop crying. I seriously love your writing and this "times" fic is so good and Mine is as well. Thank you, really! You're amazing3