Reviews for Mr. Storyteller
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/2
this is the most beautiful fic ever. period
Barunka chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
The whole split-story idea really got to me. I could probably read twenty more of these, haha. Oliver tagging after Marcus when they were still tiny is my new headcanon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
very interesting.
Butterfliedd chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This was freaking fabulous.

I love all the different takes, takeonetwothree, and just the way you wrote it it was perfect.

I love the second person-ness, even though I've hated it before, but I love it here right now.

And most of all I love Marcus, I love how you wrote him it was perfectt, so perfect.
out loud chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i can't stop reading this and i wouldn't have it any other way!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Also here via the LJ rec, and I only have one word:

fantastic.
kaalee chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I was linked here through a rec on livejournal [ community. and am so glad I read. I thought this was wonderfully crafted and an amazingly gorgeous look at marcus and oliver.

Beautiful. I loved the style and Marcus. *sigh* Marcus. He was fantastic.
Emelinee chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Different. I liked how you wrote it differently, all using you. it send a different tone for the story and i like it, although it is a little hard to read. I also liked the three AU type things. unique. classy! ciao.. emelie
redcandle chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Second person p.o.v. usually bugs the hell out of me, but that was nicely done.
Miyao chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
This is so damn cute it hurts. I love your Oliver and Marcus and Quidditch. So adorable. *snog*
Amen chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
*sighs* Oh. OOh...that was my favorite M/O of yours so far...(yes...i HAVE read all of them...is that perhaps, unhealty?)

I love happy endings.
Nera Fiore chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Oh...my...god...

That was so good that I am throughly speechless, and I am NEVER speechless when a story is told through the point of view of Marcus Flint.

Though this story confused me a little at some points, this is by far the greatest Flintage fic I've ever read in my entire life. This should be published - I'm serious. This was written in the most unique and perfect way, I've seen, EVER. You really have talent, chica, keep it up.

And keep spreadin the Marcus Flint love!
skittles chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Great Story thanks for writing it!
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Great story! I love the set-up of the different takes! :)
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
i LOVE this! i absolutely loved the fanfic so much, that it's going ino my favorite stories