Reviews for Little Sister
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 14 . 2/3
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwdiepie!

*brofist*
Aliceoflegend chapter 21 . 1/29
No WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! Shakespeare Fight! AMAZING! I LOOOOOOVE Shakespeare, this is the best thing ever! THIS is my favourite chapter.
Aliceoflegend chapter 18 . 1/29
Best. Chapter. EVER! This reminds me of the Knights of the Round Table Harlem Shake video - just epic! If you haven't seen it, head over to YouTube RIGHT NOW!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
That was brilliant! I loved that movie by the way. The moment I saw the first line I knew exactly what you were doing. Freaking beautiful!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
The mental image you have given me of Percival (both him being a firecracker and keeping the three of them off each other) is great! I love these one-shots!
Lbunny chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
This made my day...
guardianofdragonlore chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Ah...Um...Grg... wha?
Hestia11 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
This was funny !
QueenKoboi chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Do not try to read this Shakespeare Battle under the desk when you are supposed to be watching a movie of Macbeth. There isn't anything funny about Macbeth and the teacher will get suspicious when you start giggling.
... I may be slightly guilty of the above...
Anyway, I think this fic is amazing! I love the overprotective knights and I especially love kid!Merlin. She's so adorable! I think the Shakespeare Battle is probably my favourite chapter of the whole fic, though.
Please update soon!
Queen Koboi
Sparky199 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Awesome
Lunatris262 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Update! Now. As in IMMEDIATELY! This is really good! Please update!
L.L.Wayne chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I would like to see a follow up story on this chapter. Like saying exactly what happened. That's a great can of fluff and angst to open up! ;)
Dreamer558750 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Love them all
kyleenason chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I laughed so much reading some of your chapters. It got to a point where my mother asked if she should be concerned because I would randomly start laughing hysterically out of nowhere. I absolutely love this fanfiction - words cannot express - and I hope you update soon!

I love the Gwaine and Merlin moments, btw, I hope you add more in the future.

Great job, truly! ;) *Sits patiently while eating virtual cheesecake, waiting for next chapter*
snowflake angle chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It must be awesome to have an overprotective brother
PS I'm a ..girl