Reviews for Little Sister
QueenKoboi chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Do not try to read this Shakespeare Battle under the desk when you are supposed to be watching a movie of Macbeth. There isn't anything funny about Macbeth and the teacher will get suspicious when you start giggling.
... I may be slightly guilty of the above...
Anyway, I think this fic is amazing! I love the overprotective knights and I especially love kid!Merlin. She's so adorable! I think the Shakespeare Battle is probably my favourite chapter of the whole fic, though.
Please update soon!
Queen Koboi
Sparky199 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Lunatris262 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Update! Now. As in IMMEDIATELY! This is really good! Please update!
L.L.Wayne chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I would like to see a follow up story on this chapter. Like saying exactly what happened. That's a great can of fluff and angst to open up! ;)
Dreamer558750 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Love them all
kyleenason chapter 21 . 7/14/2014
I laughed so much reading some of your chapters. It got to a point where my mother asked if she should be concerned because I would randomly start laughing hysterically out of nowhere. I absolutely love this fanfiction - words cannot express - and I hope you update soon!

I love the Gwaine and Merlin moments, btw, I hope you add more in the future.

Great job, truly! ;) *Sits patiently while eating virtual cheesecake, waiting for next chapter*
snowflake angle chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It must be awesome to have an overprotective brother
PS I'm a ..girl
charlie-becks chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
This was the best chapter, it would make a great story! Loving the oneshots but this is something I would love to read more of!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
make a chapter about the knights dealing with said noble
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I fucking loved this chapter it was awesome GET THEE HENCE TO A NUNNERY- favourite
more child merlin please
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I'd LOVE a story that would start like that!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I (kind of sadistically) really like this one, and I'm not sure why... Anyways... congrats on making me cry in under a hundred words!
greenwings33 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
I have thus determined that this would be a hilarious fight. My Honors English 1 class just started To Kill A Mocking Bird after Romeo and Juliet. We had to memorize and either recite or write either Friar Lawerence's soliloquy, Juliet's soliloquy, Romeo's soliloquy, the Prince's speech, the last 13 lines of the play, the prologue or the Queen Mab speech. We only had to do the first 10 lines (except for the last 13) and my teacher said no one had done the Friar's soliloquy or the Queen Mab speech, which was a shame because Mercutio is his favorite. I memorized the entire Queen Mab speech and recited it to the class and I got the first extra credit of the semester. Benvolio and Mercutio are also my favorite.
Princess Peridot chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Do anther Shakespeare fight.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »