Reviews for Little Sister
snowflake angle chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
It must be awesome to have an overprotective brother
PS I'm a ..girl
charlie-becks chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
This was the best chapter, it would make a great story! Loving the oneshots but this is something I would love to read more of!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
make a chapter about the knights dealing with said noble
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I fucking loved this chapter it was awesome GET THEE HENCE TO A NUNNERY- favourite
more child merlin please
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I'd LOVE a story that would start like that!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I (kind of sadistically) really like this one, and I'm not sure why... Anyways... congrats on making me cry in under a hundred words!
greenwings33 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
XDDD
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
I have thus determined that this would be a hilarious fight. My Honors English 1 class just started To Kill A Mocking Bird after Romeo and Juliet. We had to memorize and either recite or write either Friar Lawerence's soliloquy, Juliet's soliloquy, Romeo's soliloquy, the Prince's speech, the last 13 lines of the play, the prologue or the Queen Mab speech. We only had to do the first 10 lines (except for the last 13) and my teacher said no one had done the Friar's soliloquy or the Queen Mab speech, which was a shame because Mercutio is his favorite. I memorized the entire Queen Mab speech and recited it to the class and I got the first extra credit of the semester. Benvolio and Mercutio are also my favorite.
Princess Peridot chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Do anther Shakespeare fight.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
AWWWWW!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Alphonse from FMA would fit right in. But I seriously thought this was a boy for almost all of the story. Great fake-out.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Letter Hilarious. Oh, I loved it.
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
"It's not called being gay...
IT'S CALLED BEING FABULOUS!"
Firefly264 chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
I'M CRYING OH MY GOD
ACTUAL TEARS ARE STREAMING DOWN MY FACE.
YOU HAD THEM ARGUE IN SHAKESPEAREAN
FOR 3 HOURS.
YOU ARE MY HERO.
*wheezes* okay... *pant* okay. I think I'm good now. I just can't get over how perfect all of these are!
TiffBaby101 chapter 21 . 1/26/2014