Reviews for Not Going Back
brookesk1977 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hello. I wanted to tell you that I really liked this story. I've always loved Severus and always wished that he would have warmed up to Harry; looked past his paternity and taken him in as his own son.

I never really thought about it before, until I read this story, but, I also like the idea of Lucius as a good guy, I do find him rather handsome and think it is a pity, his being evil.

I think it would be great if you would right another, maybe longer story where the whole Malfoy clan is on the good side and Lucius and his wife are or are going to be godparents to Harry, because Harry has been or will be adopted by Severus and Severus and the Malfoy clan are like family and Lucius and his wife are like the good aunt and uncle that Harry never had. And Harry and Draco are like brothers. Harry gets resorted into Slytherin. But he remains good friends with Hermione and Ron. I would like to see Draco and Hermione having puppy love feelings for each other.

Now your probably wondering why I don't write a story like this myself, but the thing is, I'm a better reader than a writer and I have all of these ideas about how I would like things to be in a story but no idea how to put it down in a story form and even if I could write something, we are all our own worst critics and I don't know if I would take one of my own stories seriously.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
hpsslily chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awww
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Excellent!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is an awesome story! Please do a sequel, or continue!
weyrleader69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh, please give us a sequel so we know what Severus has to say to Dumbledore!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
squeal so want more
amainage chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I liked all the goey goodness hehe. Harry and Sev family;) enjoyed your story.
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
aww that ended too quickly but it was still nice :)
Alena13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
so cute, thank you!
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awwww... Adorable...
Loved it!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was sweet!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
What a sweet story. Well done too!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really OoC...it was cute, but I couldn't get past Harry sounding like he's five. Snape and Malfoy are unbelievable too. Sorry not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I think u should continue