Reviews for So Close To Me
percybrielIsa chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
keep it at least one more chapter
2201 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hi. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I've really enjoyed this story and was wondering if it was going to be continued of if you had abandoned it.
Sorry, again; I was only wondering.
umitsfanfiction chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
This was cute. Please if you could still see the update.
tardismanproductions chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
i read through every chapter got to this one and thought noooooooooooooooo! where is chapter 16! p.s loved the stuff with cap jack
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Finish the story please. I love it.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Great story! Update soon!
PrimeWhoLockian chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This is amazing can't wait for the next chapter!
oneofnine1o9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I've been following your story from early on & I love it, it's my favorite ofollowed stories.! Please, please update, I miss it!:)
J0b00m chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
hey, i had been on just browsing for a while, reading chapters as they came out, but your writing was one of the reasons i finally made an account so i could review and keep track of new chapters. So yea, i really love your writing and look forward to if you keep publishing, hope you're feeling okay :).

As for this particular chapter i'm glad Clara didn't cheat on the doctor, (she could've handled it better) but ah well, as long as they're back happy :)

Will there be any more chapters?
problemsherlock chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Is this the end? I really liked this story, and i was looking forward t clara's alone-in-the-bedroom chapter. Thank you for a great story!
Megan chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Please continue! I hope everything's going alright in your life and everything is ok (sounds like you're going through a rough time)! But please keep going - I love this story!
TheTeeniestUnicorn chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
... Is it over?
OswinSmith chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Pleaseeeee continue!
Draco09 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
/"Hey, Hey it's okay we can uhh…study at my place!" Secretly she wanted to do a jig, but instead she settled for giving him an odd look.

"Your house? You trying to put the moves on me Doctor?" He laughed whole-heartedly. "No Clara, come on before it gets late. I'll drive you home afterwards."/

Dr. John Smith surly does not have a fucking clue about how costly his job can be. As cute as this story is, this is not realistic at all. Teachers are, for the most part at least, highly concerned with teacher/student relationships and would not dare make this much effort into spending time with a student in this fashion; irresponsible teachers are the ones who commit those crimes. I don't know if you really knew that or not, but I'm just letting you know, because if it were in real life then Clara could be in danger.

But really, this is really cute and I like their relationship as friends or lovers. The only thing I'm very uncomfortable with is John Smith's nonchalance as a teacher in this situation. I would have expected a bit more insight into the characters' minds so we can understand their POV.