Reviews for So Close To Me
Loved it.
Can you please countinue
i'm a bit confused at the beginning?
percybrielIsa chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
keep it at least one more chapter
2201 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hi. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I've really enjoyed this story and was wondering if it was going to be continued of if you had abandoned it.
Sorry, again; I was only wondering.
yungaspire chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
This was cute. Please if you could still see the update.
tardismanproductions chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
i read through every chapter got to this one and thought noooooooooooooooo! where is chapter 16! p.s loved the stuff with cap jack
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Finish the story please. I love it.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Great story! Update soon!
SPNCreampuff chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This is amazing can't wait for the next chapter!
oneofnine1o9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I've been following your story from early on & I love it, it's my favorite ofollowed stories.! Please, please update, I miss it!:)
J0b00m chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
hey, i had been on just browsing for a while, reading chapters as they came out, but your writing was one of the reasons i finally made an account so i could review and keep track of new chapters. So yea, i really love your writing and look forward to if you keep publishing, hope you're feeling okay :).

As for this particular chapter i'm glad Clara didn't cheat on the doctor, (she could've handled it better) but ah well, as long as they're back happy :)

Will there be any more chapters?
problemsherlock chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Is this the end? I really liked this story, and i was looking forward t clara's alone-in-the-bedroom chapter. Thank you for a great story!
Megan chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Please continue! I hope everything's going alright in your life and everything is ok (sounds like you're going through a rough time)! But please keep going - I love this story!
TheTeeniestUnicorn chapter 15 . 8/6/2013