Reviews for A Second Hope
Great story thanks for sharing it
Trickster79 chapter 4 . 6/17
Wow, I kinda feel bad for the orcs...lol, they're only half-guilty for Harry's injuries. XD
On the other hand, this makes a very easy excuse to not go around telling everyone that Harry's from another world altogether. You know, his mother died during childbirth and his dad fell in a orc raid and he spent X time with them, so he doesn't know his name nor he can answer any other question about his identity. The elve thoughts will fill the blanks. It's perfect! :'D
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/12
what difference does potter make without magic
WyteWolf91 chapter 9 . 3/31
Just curious, how did you come up with the rhymes?
SortingHat chapter 8 . 2/21
You never did point out if Harry would use magic I was wondering that myself and read all the authors notes which consisted of you saying Harry would not do much for quite a while and NO SLASH which I quite agree. But I want to see what magic Harry can do HERE! Imagine their surprise that he can do wand magic and perhaps do something about Dumbledore being stupid enough to put him with the Dursleys. I hate JK Rowling for being a Liberal as they go by emotions rather then logic if you dare corner then their true animal side lashes out.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/21
"The moon will guide us home" what if they have a lunar eclipse how would they handle THAT?
Yep okay. Getting a little tired from cute-sy wute-sy wittle baby Hawwy. GODDARN IT ISN'T HE MEANT TO BE UM... MENTALLY SEVENTEEN!?
Brady420 chapter 3 . 2/1
He coukd effect reality with his magic its not a fair trade at all.
I can't read this anymore. This is a snuff film of emotions. You have radically altered the characters personalities to enhance the "abuse" factor you've instilled into this story. The biggest difficulty was the portrayal of harry. You have written him to have a level of paranoia that is borderline psychosis.
CasStoleTheTardisSorry chapter 1 . 1/16
I also fixed Chapter 3. Whelp, some of these comments make me feel like a criminal LMAO. BUT I PROMISE I ADOPTED THIS CHILD. WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS.
CasStoleTheTardisSorry chapter 1 . 1/16
You guys can find it on my account! along with a authors note. Expect a chapter Friday! I'm so excited!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 29 . 1/14
is it going to be continued here or on a different story
AshbelleRyland chapter 29 . 1/13
Did you spell the name of the person who adopted this story right? I looked it up and couldn't find it
jaufanfic chapter 29 . 1/11
Will the chapters be uploaded here or will she upload the story under her name?
zubhanwc3 chapter 29 . 1/11
but you didn't even follow or favorite it, as I can't find it from thereP
1,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »