Reviews for A Second Hope
Doc Junior chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Haha I have my answer But it is strange that the twins didn't thought of this when they saw that Harry wasn't speaking commun language but the elves one. And if all Rivendell knew of his arrival very quickly I must imagine everyone will know very fast that they have got an elfling ! Lets go on to read more !
Doc Junior chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Stopping just at this point. Argh I want to know what's next. So lets go on. I'm impatient to see how willreact Elves seing an elfling
BYoshi1993 chapter 27 . 10/8/2016
I love it! Harry is just too cute! Can't wait for Luna to join.
Venomancer chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
Very beautiful, I somehow got a strong impression of Galadriel from Luna..

I really like the way you formed her part of the conversation. Speaking in such a way as if she is answering two different conversation at the same time. Excelent work!
Forest20Warrior chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
I like this 27 chapter VERY much! :D It's really beautiful! 3
howlingblackwolf chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
are you going to make her an elfling as well? I think you should and have Neville be in it as well.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
I liked this chapter. I can't wait to see Luna in Middle Earth. Luna is one of my favorite characters.
ksecc1 chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
You should put this unde humor as well as angst. It's hilarious to watch the chaos that Harry oh-so-innocently provides. I imagine Luna will increase that chaos exponentially.
Hyuuga Senpai chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
Beautiful. Tragic but beautiful indeed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Good! Everyone LOVE Luna! And I seen a other funny fic about only Luna in Middle-Earth that could be really hilarious to follow a bit (The fic in question is only about Luna after the Battle of Hogwards during Lord of the Ring and she shocked everyone by her powers and stanges ways like changing the sword that should kill Glorfindel in the Battle of Helm)
AmunRa02 chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
Ok, that was a seriously good chapter! I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Luna. I'm assuming Luna is going to be an elf as well so she can be a lifetime companion to Harry?
iPod reader chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Omgosh! I love luna/Harry pairings, I don't come across them a lot but luna has a sixth-since when it comes to Harry. So made for each other! Please update soon! Love it!
MythNephthys chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
awe. that was cute in a sad way.
FuriousJ6789 chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
Loved this chapter with Luna! Brilliant!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
this is really good please keep up the great work
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »