Reviews for A Second Hope
lunamoon531 chapter 11 . 5/23
The cuteness compels me to review. Thank you
lunamoon531 chapter 7 . 5/23
I'm liking this fic
liz.onia chapter 28 . 5/17
New pointed ears! Yay we'll have two young elves! The Del Ores thing is too funny. They're going to be out for blood when they realize another young elf has also been tortured. Fun story, please continue!
David12leca chapter 28 . 5/16
OMFG i love this story holy crap im so happy i left it for so long gave me heaps to read wonderfully written and well thought out thank you so much it made my night. i look forward to your next update im off to bed finally.
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 28 . 5/13
My parents tell me that sometimes when I squeal, I sound like some small animal crying out for help.

I squeal when I read something particularly exciting or super duper awesome.

I have been squealing since chapter 11.

This chapter, and the last one... absolutely beautiful! Luna was a "ghost" of sorts, at least she appeared to be to the muggles, her story lives on, and it's freaking LUNA! I cannot imagine anyone better suited to be in Middle Earth than Luna fucking Lovegood. She's amazing, and was, I believe a stellar and underutilized, underdeveloped, underplayed character. What you've done so far is so very in character for her! I love the story, and what you've done with all the characters. This is just so imaginative, and I love how you made it an alternate universe that Harry/Ellas and Luna have come from. The story is just so exciting and entertaining!

And my god, please, Harry has to explain to them that their misunderstandings here are all wrong! My god is it funny though! I mean, they think all these terrible things are happening, but they just don't know anything at all! It's morbidly funny! So, Luna will also be able to use her wandless magic now, right? And the effects of Gandalf's magic can't stay too long I hope, so Harry/Ellas should be using his magic again soon, right? AUGH! I need to read more! I just love the story so much, its so cute! And I'm so happy you brought Luna here! Keep up the awesome job! Meow!
ksecc1 chapter 28 . 5/12
I love the addition of Luna. I can't wait to see what happens to her and how she meets up with Harry.
tmntfanforever851 chapter 28 . 5/11
Please please continue is luna another elfling and would any of the elfs find her wonders how they going to react to the writing on her hand am guessing luna and the other 4 somehow gotten revenged on umbridge so did bellatrix kill her or drove her insane would any of the others going to end up in middle earth as a different race or are all of them going to be elfs that would be hilarious would they still have a tiny bit of magic and what did that potion do to poor harry
Littwink chapter 28 . 5/6
I really, really love your Luna! I'm almost inspired to draw a comic/make a video of her! But alas, I don't know how to do either of those. I feel bad that everyone's mobilizing for what will ultimately be a fruitless venture, but it will hopefully build up the Free People's forces against those of Saron. Overall, good work! One of my fav lotr/hp crossover fics!
carolzocas chapter 28 . 5/6
I cant wait for them to reunite!
Awesome job with the chapter
I cannot wait to read how they react to another baby elf. Awesome chapter!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 28 . 5/3
Gahhh i want everyone to find Luna
charlie78112 chapter 28 . 5/1
I have been waiting for your next chapter, coming back to check often. It was worth the wait but as always it left me wanting more. Thanks for a great narrative.
Silverspikes chapter 28 . 4/30
Please update this fanfiction soon! -
I really love the story and all XD
Lumcer chapter 28 . 5/1
I'm glad for the update... I am slightly confused by some of the repeated scenes... I mean you already explained Ellas' past before it was announced that he had gone missing... anyway. I'm curous how Luna will pan into all of this and how she will eventually find him. Look forward to reading more!

KCK-Lumcer
Forest20Warrior chapter 28 . 5/1
I just love this story! 3 :D So good and interesting!
1,668 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »