Reviews for A Second Hope
Loveless150050 chapter 23 . 6/14
Please update!
PlumeVif151 chapter 23 . 5/24
I cannot wait to read the next chapter ! Absolutely wonderful ! Thank you so much for writing this story !
royano chapter 23 . 5/5
when is next chapter, please let me know when its ready?
GOTATMI chapter 23 . 4/26
Please please x100000000 update vert soin ! I ve read your story on the run and i totally loved it ! Seriously its a pretty damn good plot !
Thank you so Much!
A french reader !
DarkViolet7258 chapter 23 . 4/24
Quite the twist...but I hope that Harry will find friendship with darwes
Alta Altariel chapter 23 . 4/7 about a bloody cliffhanger...Iwan'tmore!
aryatat chapter 23 . 4/7
This is fantastic :). I adore all these HP-LOTR crossovers; they're a lot of fun. It's only a shame that most of them aren't finished, I really hope that despite the business of life you'll find time to write more of this. My favorite part so far has been Harry (Ellas) grabbing onto Tauriel's hair. I also love how sneaky Ellas is. It stirs up a lot of trouble for the elves, but is highly amusing for me. You're an excellent writer, keep up the good work!
mamamittens chapter 23 . 4/6
I am loving this story, but I can't help but laugh at the unfortunate misunderstandings with Harry's past. Will they ever learn the truth of who/what he was or will it be written of as A) a huge conspiracy involving "Under Bridge" or B) a child's imaginings? Can't wait to find out, but I really hope they actually learn what really happened. Also, Is the whole "I swear I meant to make it float, not explode" thing going to pan out or was it just a bizarre fluke? 'Cause it sounds like he still has magic, but it can't be channeled like it used to. Oh boy, that'll backfire real soon, but I can just imagine the little comedic moment where Ellas makes something explode (assuming the situation required an explosion due to past experience with the failed Leviosa) and they just look at him (him being all embarrassed but pleased that it did explode) and saying "Well, originally it was supposed to make things FLOAT, but recently all I can get it to do is make things explode."
"Hey Gandalf, why do you have a staff? I thought wizards just needed a wand, are you overcompensating?" *que choking laughter*
Sasuke X Naruto Lover300 chapter 23 . 4/4
Please please please update soon. .. I'm dying to know what happens next. I love this story :D
papurri chapter 23 . 3/29
Excelente historia. Amo harry potter y el señor de los anillos pero hasta ahora no había encontrado una q combine los personajes en forma creible manteniendo la esencia de cada uno. Excelente trabajo, espero q continues pronto.
Fallow51 chapter 23 . 3/24
Kudos :)
Nix Red chapter 23 . 3/13
I really like this story! Keep up the great writing and please update soon!

- A
Bastet chapter 23 . 3/11
So, you want some constructive critism? Ok. Ok. But at first exuse my poor so called english. I can tell that your writting is better with time. And I'm happy that you decided give Harry more from his old world. You said that magic was not Harry. I have to agree but magic is still a great part of that what formed him. So, good choice was made when you changed your previous intentions. To that time Ellas was only OC with name Harry. Oh, how I love Gandalf in Hobbit and LOTR here I hate him. He is too similar to Dumbledore. Too similar. Hah, but I'd like to see more moments his stupidity. Well, when we're talking about stupidity Thrainduil is there silly fool. And I'm very very and again very intersting in to meeting Harry with dwarves. Yeah, when I imagine Thorin with Harry in his lap (Harry is unpredictable little elfling, who know what is in his mind... ) Legolas is jealous and worrying about him doesn't help... Pretty messy situation. Oh, yes I need longer chapters. So if you can, please please will you write it longer. Becouse this is good story and it should be pity abandoned it. Oh, this was so exciting. I read it per hour or two. There are many options how it can goes to the pretty ehm ehm funny ways. Hah, it'll be very ridiculous.
Carlthompson chapter 23 . 3/2
any wait for the new chapters
hawkeyeforever chapter 23 . 2/20
This is a lovely story, I can't wait to read more, especially with the dwarves. Happy Writing:)
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »