Reviews for A Second Hope
Frost chapter 23 . 2/16
Great story you have here :D UPDATE! :DD -I thought it was weird how you would contort Umbridges name like that... I mean, the elves don't understand English, so it's weird how they would ever get Under-Bridge out of Umbridge, cause, seriously, if they don't understand the language there is no way they could ever contort Um into Under... :D anyway the 'Del daughter of Orus' thing though was brilliant :'D!
Blueowl chapter 23 . 2/15
Awesome so far. Can't believe I've only just now found this gem. Thank you so much for not having any pairings. There are so many stories out there with promising plots and ideas but are ruined with 'romance'. Anyway, can't wait to see more of this toymaker :3.
Hope to see an update soon.
LCluvanime chapter 23 . 2/15
I've been waiting for so long ahhhhh when r u gonna update!
qwertypous chapter 7 . 2/12
you said in previous chapter "guess who?" and i am not surprised on who it is because it really waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too common.
LadyLynn24 chapter 23 . 2/4
This is the most awesome and cutest thing I have ever read .
Please write more.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 23 . 2/3
Ha ha ha! Of all the dwarves to meet... Good choice! I can't wait to read more.
Beloved Daughter chapter 23 . 1/27
SO CUTE! Loved it! Hehe. Bofur is definitely the best and friendliest dwarf for Ellas/Harry to meet first. Can't wait for more. :)
Imladris, not Imlardis
Elrohir, not Elohir
EverettEvan99 chapter 23 . 1/26
Love this so much especially when ellas grabbed tauriel's hair.. it's cute! Hope u can update soon
wolf chapter 23 . 1/23
im hopeing he is cured in time from unablility of magic or it mixes with gandlafs
aphrodite2013 chapter 23 . 1/23
I will review if you continue your story! I really enjoy this story! I think you have a really nice writing style and you are keeping your story pretty realistic which I definitely appreciate. I'm excited to see how/is Ellas bonds with the dwarves. As a personal opinion, I would to see Ellas stick up to galadriel for poking her nose in other people's minds. That always bugged me that she would do that with no regard to how others would feel with that invasion of privacy. It can't be pleasant knowing that at any minute she could read your mind and know all of secrets. I would be super pumped if Ellas managed to point that out to her or defend himself from her mind powers due maybe to occulemancy training. Please KEEP UPDATING! I have read so many stories and gotten super into them only for the hauthor to put them on hold or not update for a year. Please don't do that to me!
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 1/22
FuriousJ6789 chapter 23 . 1/21
This is AMAZING! Wonderful plot line! Definetly one if the best crossovers I've read... You have a wonderful writing style that keeps me hungry for more! Please keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens! I think you have captured everyone's personality beautifully and I've loved every bit if this and have read through twice so far! Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work :)
musme chapter 23 . 1/19
I love it!
Please continue I want to know when they meet thorin and it's awesome
1,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »